Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Well done and kudos to all those that made pips today and the past few weeks/months; Xard's trend following system has truly changed a lot of lives through transforming the once unprofitable traders to consistently profitable retail traders; for that he is truly thanked for his selfless act ;) ...However, I think it is quite a disservice to only post successful trades as observed throughout most of the thread, this undoubtedly creates a misconception of "the holy grail", which is non-existent in the world of trading..Trading has a key concept of money management attached in order to equally manage draw-downs experienced..I think folks should also start uploading screenshots of not only the successful trades taken but also include the losers (draw-downs) to show a more realistic view of their trading journey.. This in turn would invite discussions that help fellow traders improve not only on their entries; exists but also money management (very important). Look a success rate of 60% plus is still very good and most professional traders are quoted on averaging 70% winners annually ( which means draw-downs are an inevitable reality in trading)..I feel money management is a concept that has been overlooked and least discussed with folks only posting profitable trades;..Xards trend following system is undoubtedly one of the best free systems I have witnessed that makes most paid systems out there look like typical junk; As such, I have included some of his concepts into my own personal trading system which has resulted in remarkable improvement; however; draw-downs remain a part of trading even though consistent profits are realized...Just a thought to help those that are still self discovering their trading styles and a reminder to show how trades are managed even in the face of draw-downs..
These users thanked the author errol for the post (total 5):
charli, oneking, Skyold, jasonx, pfxi

AxlRod wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:54 pm

That was the TOTAL PIPS accumulated which is currently running from my multiple trading positions yesterday. See the screenshot below as I removed all Xard's system indicators enable for u to know and fully understand its simple and basic computations. Correction, u have only gained 88 PIPS, not 885 PIPS. :sweat: Now, who among us probably sure or certain in trading FOREX? Peace Bro!!! :Rofl: :In Love:
Oh, sorry.
The answer to one part remained bro. :idea:

I hope you got a big share of thousands of today pips. ;)

RZAMK wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:58 am

Oh, sorry.
The answer to one part remained bro. :idea:

I hope you got a big share of thousands of today pips. ;)

That's definitely correct from Babypips. But for clarification, no offense meant Bro, allow me to correct u in regards with the measurement of pips reward base from ur chart u've posted. Also for learning recap, here's the FOREX BASICS 101: HOW TO MEASURE PIPS ON CHARTS IN EASY METHOD. Hope u'll be enlightened! :In Love:

Attachments

AxlRod wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:18 am

That's definitely correct from Babypips. But for clarification, no offense meant Bro, allow me to correct u in regards with the measurement of pips reward base from ur chart u've posted. Also for learning recap, here's the FOREX BASICS 101: HOW TO MEASURE PIPS ON CHARTS IN EASY METHOD. Hope u'll be enlightened! :In Love:

Rest assured that I know the difference between a point and a pip. :Shifty:
Notice what I saw in your post:
Oh, someone has been found who says that the logical distance that each chart reader knows, is 1400 pips. :oops:
He probably meant 140 pips. Oh my God, but that's not more than 88 pips. That is to say, in his own language, 885 pips. On the other hand, I don't know exactly where that indicator is calculated. :cry:
Attachments