Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

talaate wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:22 pm Dear mrtools
Sometimes I feel problem to run specific indicator especially in MTF mode, as the computer or laptop becomes very slow. Therefore, I suggest, if possible, to add option of "limit bar" for those indicators. Actually, it play major effect on fixing this problem.

Hope to do that for the given indicator.
Angle of averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4
This is the best I can do for now, when in mtf mode it still leaves a couple of lines.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, alexm, pipsquirrel, QSD, mwaschkowski, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:11 am

Made it to oscillate between 0-100. On your external settings you have oversold level and overbought level you can control the levels location,levels color, and levels style that way, to me more user friendly.
Once again thank you very much for taking the time to do that..

But what im trying to achieve is multiple OB/OS zones. Which are acting as support and resistance, divergence spotting and signal strength. With the way its set i can only do the one.
Attached is a picture where i've added the RSI Ichimoku on to a standard RSI window. to achieve this, but it doesn't work the best with two indicators in the one window..

A very powerful indicator if set up properly..OB/OS, Cloud trend and cloud S&R, signal crosses and much more..It can give you a strong market profile.

So hopefully you can find the time to add this feature

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:04 am

This is the best I can do for now, when in mtf mode it still leaves a couple of lines.
mrtools:
You are again proving that you are the best of the best
many Thanks
Hope you do that whenever possible for indicators specifically contain a lot or complicated/sophisticated calculations
Again thanks
These users thanked the author talaate for the post (total 2):
pipsquirrel, Antonio

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:30 am

This version I changed from trend colored bars to candles colored by trend, and seems to be better, hopefully fixing the problem you had.
mrtools, can you please make sme code adjustments:
change line colour and width...line width doesn't work and to change the line colour one has to change the candle colour
change the width of candle body.....change in the paramter window does nothing
add "automatic next TF" to use in MTF mode.
thank you!

Kiwi wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:33 am

Once again thank you very much for taking the time to do that..

But what im trying to achieve is multiple OB/OS zones. Which are acting as support and resistance, divergence spotting and signal strength. With the way its set i can only do the one.
Attached is a picture where i've added the RSI Ichimoku on to a standard RSI window. to achieve this, but it doesn't work the best with two indicators in the one window..

A very powerful indicator if set up properly..OB/OS, Cloud trend and cloud S&R, signal crosses and much more..It can give you a strong market profile.

Ichimoku multi.png

So hopefully you can find the time to add this feature
Would you prefer to leave those zones blank and you manually add the or for me to make it auto like it is but with the 6 zones?

RplusT wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:46 pm

mrtools, can you please make sme code adjustments:
change line colour and width...line width doesn't work and to change the line colour one has to change the candle colour
change the width of candle body.....change in the paramter window does nothing
add "automatic next TF" to use in MTF mode.
thank you!
All changes made except the candle body width which is working, the candle body width can only be changed if auto candle = false.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RplusT, pipsquirrel, marwilli