Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295411860 time=1591291639 user_id=4864807]
[quote=PETERSLA post_id=1295411761 time=1591211554 user_id=4937025]
Good day,

Thank you very much for all you help.
Is it possible to add alerts and arrows to this indicator please? When the buy or sell line is hit?
It is nice fast reversal indicator named Oscar.
It is a normal two line cross.
Blue cross above red - buy
red cross above blue - sell

Thank you so much,

PetersLA

Alerts and arrows added.

Thank you very much - You are awesome !!!

Hello Traders and Coders.

I will be glad if anyone assists me in adding alerts/signals and arrows or vertical lines to this indicator.
I want an alert each time the indicator crosses above and below a customisable horizontal line/level (for example 0.8 and -0.8) as shown by the lines and arrows in the image.

Thank you in advance
Happy Trading.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hello Mr tools and every member, Please i need your help in adding some key features in my indicator. Please this indicator is what i use to trade everyday divergences but the lack of this indicator is that it doesn't have RSI LEVEL parameters, like setting the indicator to notify me when the divergence forms on my preferred level. Its a really great tool but just lack the bullish area & the bearish area for it to notify me.. Your help will be sincerely appreciated. Thank You and God bless You for Us

Hi mrtools,

CCI - volume weighted 2 - fantastic indicator that I use for trend direction, when CCI crosses +150 first time, it is only buy for me, when CCI crosses -150 first time it is only sell.

Is it possible to add sound alert when CCI cross 150 or the -150, but only the first time (only once), on candle close? Lets say that CCI crossed 150 first time, then went to 0, and crossed again 150 - I'd like to have only one sound alert (the first time it crossed 150).

Is it possible to do something like that? It would be even better if I could set my own limits, like 140 and -140.

maxus182 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:03 pm Hi mrtools,

CCI - volume weighted 2 - fantastic indicator that I use for trend direction, when CCI crosses +150 first time, it is only buy for me, when CCI crosses -150 first time it is only sell.

Is it possible to add sound alert when CCI cross 150 or the -150, but only the first time (only once), on candle close? Lets say that CCI crossed 150 first time, then went to 0, and crossed again 150 - I'd like to have only one sound alert (the first time it crossed 150).

Is it possible to do something like that? It would be even better if I could set my own limits, like 140 and -140.

CCI - volume weighted 2.mq4
Think this is it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
maxus182, pipsquirrel