Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kiwi wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:29 pm

Its absolutely brilliant!

I might be pushing my luck here, but i wondering if i could have it oscillating between 0-100 with a moving average added..Chinkou Span is replicating price so i assume maybe MA based off that.. My logic behind the MA is,, that it would show a smother wave cycle of what price is doing. Hopefully that makes sense..

If my logic is completely wrong or if it cant be done. I thank you for your time.

Michael
Hello Mr Tools,

Just a follow up to see if my request might be possible:

For some reason it doesn't use the full RSI. I would really like to be oscillating between the 0-100 range and be able to change level inputs, for some reason the level inputs keep going back to default..The moving average request is not essential but would be nice.
Many thanks
Michael

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 am

This version has alerts and arrow options for entering and exiting the zones, also the ma cross arrows made it a true/false option too.
Hi mrtools, I've noticed the alerts work well but the alert texts are wrong, texts are inverted. Percent BB> 80 displays "Percent BB crossing 20.00 down" instead of the correct text "Percent BB crossing 80.00 up". Percent BB<20 displays "Percent BB crossing 80.00 up" instead of "Percent BB crossing 20.00 down"
Attached a screenshot.

Thank you very much for your help!
Attachments

Kiwi wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:28 pm

Hello Mr Tools,

Just a follow up to see if my request might be possible:

For some reason it doesn't use the full RSI. I would really like to be oscillating between the 0-100 range and be able to change level inputs, for some reason the level inputs keep going back to default..The moving average request is not essential but would be nice.

Rsi Ichimoku.ex4

Many thanks
Michael
Made it to oscillate between 0-100. On your external settings you have oversold level and overbought level you can control the levels location,levels color, and levels style that way, to me more user friendly.

Orbis wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:30 pm

Hi mrtools, I've noticed the alerts work well but the alert texts are wrong, texts are inverted. Percent BB> 80 displays "Percent BB crossing 20.00 down" instead of the correct text "Percent BB crossing 80.00 up". Percent BB<20 displays "Percent BB crossing 80.00 up" instead of "Percent BB crossing 20.00 down"
Attached a screenshot.

Thank you very much for your help!
Sorry about that, hopefully I got it right on this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Orbis, pipsquirrel