Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Hello happy people, my name is Marco and I'm from Terceira Island - Azores, but I'm living in United States since 2014.
Making smashed potatoes is easy if you use the instant mix, just add 2 cups of water, 1 teaspoon of butter and a bit of nutmeg and voila, but if you want to make it like the old days it’s really hard, especially if the potatoes are too watery or too lumpy, the mash will be ruined.

The same way you can say that a trading system can be profitable or not depending on the indicators and their settings in a specific chart.
I admire Forex Station because is an example how people can help others, and no one has ever become poor by giving.

My intention is to give back everything I’ve learn, because when I started trading 6 years ago it was tough for me and I had little help.
I’m not a professional trader, and I’m no better than anyone, just trying to help those who are looking for a trading system. In my opinion it’s easy to learn, but please feel free to ask questions and suggest modifications.

Marco Sousa
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 6):
chris006, tvhh94, blue7, stumblefrwd, 太虚一毫, Jimmy
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Re: Marco's Smashing Potatoes Trading System

Marco’s Smashing Potatoes Trading System is mainly for scalpers, but can also be used for day traders and has the following indicators:

Timer: shows time in New York, London and Hong Kong
Clock
News events
Counting pips
Daily, Weekly and Monthly Pivots
Xard candles with 2 Moving Averages
Scalper that shows swings
Channel with deviation 2.8
Support and Resistance levels
Supreme filter used for best entry
Peaks that show possible reverse
Cycle and divergence RSX Velocity

All these indicators can be found in Forex Station.
All these indicators are no repaint

Rules for entry:
Aggressive entry: when Xard small Moving Average turns BLUE after a BLUE Peak
Moderate entry: when Xard small Moving Average turns BLUE after a BLUE Peak, and ForexprofitSupremeFilter turns BLUE
Rules for exit:
Aggressive exit: when Xard small Moving Average turns RED
Moderate exit: when Xard small Moving Average turns RED, and ForexprofitSupremeFilter turns RED
Other motives to exit the trade:
When RSX shows divergence against our trade
When price touch a Pivot level
When price touch the Channel after a white candle (means a swing happened and price can reverse)
When price touch Support or Resistance level
You also should exit the trade before medium and heavy news events

Here is an example of today's NY session: EUR/USD using 5 minutes Time Frame chart

Marco Sousa
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 8):
Banzai, Jimmy, tvhh94, charli, PipMaster221, craibern, SWicak, Jedidiah
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou