Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Buhle wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:57 am Dear Mrtools and mladen you made this indicator for MT5 i was wondering if you can convert it to MT4 and add arrows and alerts when the mama +fama cross each other, if possible can you make it not lag or make it a trend indicator somehow. Thank you in advance.
Got this older version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel

Kiwi wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:29 am

Thank you Mr tools
Its absolutely brilliant!

I might be pushing my luck here, but i wondering if i could have it oscillating between 0-100 with a moving average added..Chinkou Span is replicating price so i assume maybe MA based off that.. My logic behind the MA is,, that it would show a smother wave cycle of what price is doing. Hopefully that makes sense..

If my logic is completely wrong or if it cant be done. I thank you for your time.

Michael

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:01 am Try this version, you can control the shift now instead of using kijun sen now you use shift and it will shift the cloud and chinkou if you want it the way you are looking for set the shift to 0.
Very generous of you Mrtools, I've been hoping and waiting for a re-coded version of the Brooky RSI Ichimoku for MT4! Thank you brother :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Kiwi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance