Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hi guys and gals! i'm a realistic person and there really is no magic or holy grail with forex trading. we congratulate the traders who understand Xard777's Trend Following System. i've also tried using the system after reading and trying-to-understand the posts in this thread but i failed (see the 4 consecutive losses below) :stressed:

you might ask "Are you the same person who requested for quick guide about the Xard777's Trend Following System a few weeks ago?" yes and please respect, i know that i am not the only one who's struggling to understand the system. so again, can anyone share their notes or guide on how to use this system (the indicators; recommended currency pairs; can it be used for other time frames; setting stop loss, target profit, entry; among others)?
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ADR D1.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ARRZZ.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-BORDERS.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-CLOCK.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-CYCLE CHANNEL.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-GB.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-HA.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-OCTAVEMATH.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-PANEL.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-PIP$.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-SYMBOL CHANGER.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ZIGZAG1.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ZIGZAG2.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ZIGZAG3.mq4
News reader-new.ex4
ZigZag.mq4

thank you Xard777 for this system and to those who will share their knowledge about the system :thumbup:
Attachments
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

jasonx wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:17 pm hi guys and gals! i'm a realistic person and there really is no magic or holy grail with forex trading. we congratulate the traders who understand Xard777's Trend Following System. i've .....
thank you Xard777 for this system and to those who will share their knowledge about the system :thumbup:
the simplest thing is: to understand a system correctly, you have to try different time frames with strategy testers for at least 1 to 2 weeks and make your own experiences.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
jasonx, luis1moce
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

luis1moce wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:22 am

Hi!

I didn't say I wasn´t profitable haha. I just said that this week wasn't the same profitable as the week before last. I managed to get +400 USD on live account, almost 1,000 pips.

But thank you anyways for your post! It will surely help newbies to get the hang of the system.

Regards and congratulations for your first live week!
Hm, I think you misunderstood me, I'm much more experienced with numbers than actual short term trading (long term has been an ongoing thing), and it was obvious that those numbers reflected quite a profitable period :D
I rather tried to strengthen your positive vibe to share my similarly lucrative experiences. It was just a remark that if you (not you personally, but generally somebody) couldn't make a profit last week with that massive baseline drift, it might be harder to perform within less favorable/obvious circumstances :)
It's funny that I made a similar 400+$ profit in 4 days (Monday was a celebration here, I noticed very late that most markets are open), I think both of us would accept this as a regular experience :),
Congrats to you, too, and keep on!
These users thanked the author jgxpro for the post:
luis1moce

jgxpro wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:41 pm
Hm, I think you misunderstood me, I'm much more experienced with numbers than actual short term trading (long term has been an ongoing thing), and it was obvious that those numbers reflected quite a profitable period :D
I rather tried to strengthen your positive vibe to share my similarly lucrative experiences. It was just a remark that if you (not you personally, but generally somebody) couldn't make a profit last week with that massive baseline drift, it might be harder to perform within less favorable/obvious circumstances :)
It's funny that I made a similar 400+$ profit in 4 days (Monday was a celebration here, I noticed very late that most markets are open), I think both of us would accept this as a regular experience :),
Congrats to you, too, and keep on!
I totally agree! Let's keep on! Let's see what this trading week has to offer :)

jasonx wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:17 pm hi guys and gals! i'm a realistic person and there really is no magic or holy grail with forex trading. we congratulate the traders who understand Xard777's Trend Following System. i've also tried using the system after reading and trying-to-understand the posts in this thread but i failed (see the 4 consecutive losses below) :stressed:

you might ask "Are you the same person who requested for quick guide about the Xard777's Trend Following System a few weeks ago?" yes and please respect, i know that i am not the only one who's struggling to understand the system. so again, can anyone share their notes or guide on how to use this system (the indicators; recommended currency pairs; can it be used for other time frames; setting stop loss, target profit, entry; among others)?
For EURCHF on June 3rd, 2020, you didn't do anything wrong.
You just don't know where to exit.
For sure, it's an uptrend all day.
You bought @ 1.07999 which is near Fibo 150%. You should exit @ Fibo 161.8%

Another way to trade is:
Long @ Fibo 100%. Exit Fibo 123.6%.
Long @ Fibo 123.6%. Exit Fibo 138.2%.
Long @ Fibo 138.2%. Exit Fibo 150%.
Long @ Fibo 150%. Exit Fibo 161.8%.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Skyold, jasonx

jasonx wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:17 pm hi guys and gals! i'm a realistic person and there really is no magic or holy grail with forex trading. we congratulate the traders who understand Xard777's Trend Following System. i've also tried using the system after reading and trying-to-understand the posts in this thread but i failed (see the 4 consecutive losses below) :stressed:

!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ADR D1.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ARRZZ.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-BORDERS.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-CLOCK.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-CYCLE CHANNEL.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-GB.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-HA.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-OCTAVEMATH.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-PANEL.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-PIP$.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-SYMBOL CHANGER.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ZIGZAG1.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ZIGZAG2.mq4
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-ZIGZAG3.mq4
News reader-new.ex4
ZigZag.mq4

Escuse me but you are asking to other to give you his work, Why you dont do your own work? Try the system study paterns, discover your way. In other way you have a lot of samples in the treath and the explication of XARD its simple.