Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pfxi wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:22 pm Dear MrTools Mladen and Mntiwana can you please convert indicator BB stops - rsi - indicator for MetaTrader 5 to MT4.
The indicator is Mladen's, I looked for it here, but I didn't find it.
Thank's advance.
Regards.
Did a version about a couple of years ago, that use super smoother as a pre smoother, if you set it to 1 it should be close to the same.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, pfxi, alexm, macbeth, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

Kiwi wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:25 am Hi Mr Tools,

Can this indicator be updated..Jimmy was saying this could probably do with an overhaul. I assume that means it was designed for older MT4..
Can you make it so the cloud stays inline with price, it doesn't need to be stepped forward because its an oscillator and not on the charts. I believe it would make it less confusing that way.

Many thanks

Brooky_Rsi_Ichimoku_V2.mq4
Working on it, no promise but hope to have it tomorrow.

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:37 pm Did a version about a couple of years ago, that use super smoother as a pre smoother, if you set it to 1 it should be close to the same.
Great code. Thank you Mrtools.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
pfxi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

yeehc wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:19 am Hello guyss this will be my first post in forex station. I have a risk management indicator idea that i would like any coders here to help create it. It is based on the concept '' know your risk involved, your profits will come naturally''. Basically I would like this indicator to add up the total potential loss amount based on the stoplost that i set for all my trades and show it in simple text label format in my charts. This means it would calculate the money i risked based on every single trade when i add more position ( which my SL may not be the same level as the initial positions stoplost level & i want this indicator to add up every single trades stoplost amount of money risked no matter how many positions i open let say 50 positions). This pictures will give u an idea what i meant ( first trade my money risked is USD 12.76 , second trade my money risked is USD39.20 , so total money risked is USD 51.96 which i would like it to display as simple text label format in upper left corner of my chart [ function to move the text label anywhere i want be better ] [ if it is possible , do make a MT5 version of it also] :
& Thanks in advance! :D
hii again! Any coders can help make this possible ? :D

Kiwi wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:53 pm

Thank you so much for taking time out of your weekend to have a look at it..I know not everything is possible. so either way im very grateful..
Try this version, you can control the shift now instead of using kijun sen now you use shift and it will shift the cloud and chinkou if you want it the way you are looking for set the shift to 0.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Antonio, pipsquirrel, mr12323, Jedidiah