Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stond wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:47 am

(check higher TFs, previous highs and lows, how far has Mmath run, 2/8ths, 3/8ths, 5/8th, are we at overbought +1/8th +2/8ths or oversold -1/8th -2/8ths).
thanks a lot for the words ,, today I will go to look for work even if after the covid 19 it is not easy, moreover I am also very old, with trading I have tried for 15 years but I have not succeeded yet thanks to everyone and thanks also xard I love you

XARD SCRIPTS

Hi XARD,

I had earlier asked you about a script that is able to give two trades. I have been able to modify the code as you showed us in order to reduce the lot size , 1850*2. How can I open two trades opened simultaneously when I click the BUY or SELL script. Where do I need to change in the code?

Thanks,
Mundu

XARD: Hold down the Alt key and press the B key twice to open two BUY trades or press the S key twice to open two SELL trades.

Mundu19 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:08 pm XARD SCRIPTS

Hi XARD,

I had earlier asked you about a script that is able to give two trades. I have been able to modify the code as you showed us in order to reduce the lot size , 1850*2. How can I open two trades opened simultaneously when I click the BUY or SELL script. Where do I need to change in the code?

Thanks,
Mundu

XARD: Hold down the Alt key and press the B key twice to open two BUY trades or press the S key twice to open two SELL trades.
Ok. Thanks have understood.

braciola719 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:39 am

sorry a question: but you entered first right ?? the entrance would have been a blue candle closing at 15 minutes
It may look like I rushed it but look kindly again for a M15 and H1: As you can see there was 3 blue candles on H1; price go nice and slow down making a new local low, then it change direction making new local high, again changing direcition to down making new local low and again change direction to up (do you see this micro gap on M15?). H1 was blue for 3 hours and for me entry on third red M15 candle wasn't that big deal - if this go against me i would be immeditly out on price making a new low. As you can see on third red candle on M15 - H1 was just screaming for buy (look at bottom indicators). That place that you marked earlier is of course good according to system rules (you got confirmation both on M15 and H1), but sometimes rules can be broken if you know what you are doing ;). Did I know for certain that it will go up? Of course not, it was just a guess, nevertheless it was good guess as you can see :).
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 2):
stond, Erebøs_X

Blueman wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:50 pm How can I change into normal candles? Thanks
I don't know if you are using monster or universe and with panel or panel with bidratio. I use universe and panel with bidratio: !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-PANEL BID RATIO.

I think both panels work the same though... And the settings are also found both in monster and !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-GB from universe.

Here is what I did. In the (bid) panel, goto settings and set AutoArrangeChart to false.
The goto MT4 X-XARDg-GB from universe or monster. Set the setting showcandles to false. Last, in the MT4 menu click on the candle icon, instead of the line icon.

Now you have normal candles.

Again, not sure if monster has the setting "showcandles" and normal panel has the setting "AutoArrangeChart" but I'm pretty sure it has...
These users thanked the author cinare for the post:
Blueman