Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:51 pm This one is the Fibo Auto indicator for MT4 which is another nice Auto Fibonacci drawing tool that's lightweight and easy to use. It was posted by Mladen as well a few years ago so I'll add it to our thread.
mr.tools
can you add auto high/low price level after expiry of selected time frames.
mtf period setting will be auto updated
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:39 am

Did this but don't think this is what you are looking for.
not :(
see my snap i did some setting changes,but it will stay and not update.

my request is to
1. auto update for the setting periods
2. after update the zero level and 100 level shall be selected the highest and lowest price value
3. zero level /100 level may not require to the setting point.. but horizontal lines shall be is at highest and lowest price value.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Papybillou wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:58 pm Morning, sir,
With a Time Frame H1, what do you recommend as a setting with !AutoFibonacci. On the other hand, this indicator is recommended only for binary options. Thank you for your answer. Yours sincerely
For H1 I would probably say period of 1440(1 day) however I'm not a Forex trader so I would recommend you play around with the indicator and find what suits you.

(And this is not only for BO)