Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Pikachu wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:05 pm

Mhhh I have been here in early february... I decide to make an account here to hopefully make some positive contribution.
So therefore I have been testing various version of xard's system in total of several months now.
I stumbled now over your post and I think I could say something here even when some members will not like it.
Xard does not only help you by developing these different systems but also provides different trade examples if you pick one of these and try by about 100 times i think you will hit the 90% you ar talking. "i do not mean 100 times in one day it can be weeks or months". since i have joined here i have reviewed more than 5 times every post xard posted here and other members i mean from page one to here not i only i learn different techniques but i have also got huge knowledge which i will never have reached if it was not xard and the community.
at the end all these xards system is going minimize your losses and its you job to maximize you wining rate thats my opinion.

for this month check the trades i have done with lattest setup monester3
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Thangarasu

No offend and I do not want to sound rude now to xard777. I really appreciate that he is sharing his knowledge to us for FREE.
So ether we can test it out or leave if we don't like.
But not sure how we can reach 95%winrate (or nearly of that) with this system as claimed here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295410435#p1295410435
viewtopic.php?p=1295410433#p1295410433

I have test these systems and it is not like I test it for couple of minutes, delete it and make some negative comments here how bad it is (kindly check my previous post on my profile).
In fact I spent many days from morning into the night (only possible because of corona lockdown), watching it in live mode and testing it several hours also with the strategy tester. And yes, since testing these versions I spent my time also to read the most posts from other members here to learn from them and I am at least glad for their contribution and happy if it is working for them.

Ether xard777 is doing it different and I missed something really important to look at these systems or I am just stupid...or maybe both :think:

Anyway thanks for the great experience here.
[/quote]

Are you only trading Indices as recommended by XARD?

Since corona all Indices have pretty much had a V-Shape recovery, look at the daily and zoom out, you could literally have had one position on buy and hold and had massive profit. It is all about how you implement these tools, there are so many ways to trade, personally the smaller the time frame the more noise and false signals, you want better results look at 4 hour and daily then look at higher TF's for trends if you definitely want the trade to have highest probability of going your way.
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post (total 2):
luis1moce, Stiffhook
May the Pip$ be with you always....

braciola719 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:15 pm some of you use some xard system on 1 minute to 15, I tried for 20 days but I was unable to do anything just losses, due to the stop loss, with 1 minute the stop I put it tighter thanks
from beginning of January until the end of march i have been trading with 1 minute to 5 minutes TF for different xard updates even though xard told me to move upper time frames, i did not listen, but i have learned the hard way. trading in smaller time frames hides the bigger picture especially if you are in minute one TF which is very bad for beginners like me. my suggestion stick with 15 minutes and your lowest should be Minute 5 TF until you understand what you doing and can pick the same cycle from above TF to minute one.

fadhayemustafa wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:33 pm

from beginning of January until the end of march i have been trading with 1 minute to 5 minutes TF for different xard updates even though xard told me to move upper time frames, i did not listen, but i have learned the hard way. trading in smaller time frames hides the bigger picture especially if you are in minute one TF which is very bad for beginners like me. my suggestion stick with 15 minutes and your lowest should be Minute 5 TF until you understand what you doing and can pick the same cycle from above TF to minute one.
Yes you are correct!

josi wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:56 pm
Since corona all Indices have pretty much had a V-Shape recovery....
Mr Hindsight is always at his best after the fact.
A V-formation on a higher TF is a rare thing in trading. So don't speculate on that.
[/quote]

True, hence having a bit of common sense and knowing that the value of the index was misrepresented I chose to go Long only after i too was suffering on lower TF's and my results have been fantastic, the only thing holding me back was my greed and eagerness to take profit early on my trades as well as using less margin so i'm more comfortable with my trades, I only comment on strategies i currently use I don't hindsight trade.
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post:
Blueman

Sappyjay wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:31 pm No offend and I do not want to sound rude now to xard777. I really appreciate that he is sharing his knowledge to us for FREE.
So ether we can test it out or leave if we don't like.
But not sure how we can reach 95%winrate (or nearly of that) with this system as claimed here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295410435#p1295410435
viewtopic.php?p=1295410433#p1295410433

I have test these systems and it is not like I test it for couple of minutes, delete it and make some negative comments here how bad it is (kindly check my previous post on my profile).
In fact I spent many days from morning into the night (only possible because of corona lockdown), watching it in live mode and testing it several hours also with the strategy tester. And yes, since testing these versions I spent my time also to read the most posts from other members here to learn from them and I am at least glad for their contribution and happy if it is working for them.

Ether xard777 is doing it different and I missed something really important to look at these systems or I am just stupid...or maybe both :think:

Anyway thanks for the great experience here.
Are you only trading Indices as recommended by XARD?

Since corona all Indices have pretty much had a V-Shape recovery, look at the daily and zoom out, you could literally have had one position on buy and hold and had massive profit. It is all about how you implement these tools, there are so many ways to trade, personally the smaller the time frame the more noise and false signals, you want better results look at 4 hour and daily then look at higher TF's for trends if you definitely want the trade to have highest probability of going your way.
[/quote]

Well I do not trading indices but only mostly forex pairs.
Clearly the indicators were not developed just for indices. So it should work on forex pairs too because overall the core principle should be the same (square, 2nd blue dot etc.). But the difference could be how the settings of an indicator is adjusted to the specific instrument you are trading on.
I have been watching US30 for a while with the versions since xard777 trade mainly with it.

Hi Sappyjay,

This is my 2nd trade today, I did +60 Pip$ earlier and I know it says 217 but I closed out at +232 Pip$ for a total of +292 Pip$ so far today.
I tend to only use 30 min & 15 min but will look at 4hr TF from time to time just to get my bearings.

The best trades are at the cross of the Trend line if you are in a SELL on a Pink Candle then instead of a stop loss just bail if a Blue Candle appears. If you're in a BUY on a Blue Candle again bail if a Pink Candle appears. For the opposite colour candle to appear price has got to cross back over the Trend line which means that you should no longer be in that trade and you should without hesitation cut your losses instantly and WAIT sit back and reassess the situation (check higher TFs, previous highs and lows, how far has Mmath run, 2/8ths, 3/8ths, 5/8th, are we at overbought +1/8th +2/8ths or oversold -1/8th -2/8ths).

A 2nd red dot is great to a 1st Blue dot and a 2nd Blue dot is good to another blue dot or Arrow.
Until price has crossed the Trend line then consider the current trend to be still in play.
Again, this is why we WAIT for the cross. Keep it simple.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
fadhayemustafa, oskar656, luis1moce, SWicak, Narkarn, Skyold, wojtek, Mundu19, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world