NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: TRIX Indicators

HI, I downloaded both trix indicators and i have dll enable but they are not loading onto screen when i select them, this is also happening with the dz asi smooth adjustable symbol mtf indicator, can some one please assist me in rectifying this these issues, would greatly appreciate it.

Sadgebrowne wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:42 pm
HI, I downloaded both trix indicators and i have dll enable but they are not loading onto screen when i select them, this is also happening with the dz asi smooth adjustable symbol mtf indicator, can some one please assist me in rectifying this these issues, would greatly appreciate it.
Hi, the issue was rectified, much thanks still.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:49 am
This is a jurik trix log histogram.
This is superb, and a very interesting version of TRIX. From using it today, due to it's really "fast" reaction to markets I see it as a great scalping indicator especially when price is due for retracement. Thanks Mrtools for our new addition! :hug:
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

A female coder goes by the name, stadevata, created this EA.

It is acting as a dashboard of T3 Trix for 28 forex pairs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please create a folder name "SCANNER" inside "Indicators" folder ...
then copy your indicator "T3 Trix Histo (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4" into the SCANNER folder.

Copy EA to experts folder.
T3TRIX_SCANNER.ex4
(53.86 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
T3 Trix Histo (mtf + arrows + alerts).mq4
(16.97 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
.png

If you set it just right you can use the above EA as a breakout tool..remember there's always more than one way to use an indi :think:
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

Attachments 40
  1. Similar Topics

1. Best Indicators that you ever used!

13 Replies 3481 Views

by Adel105, Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:38 pm in MT4 Indicators

13 Replies
    2. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 4390 Views