Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

MYakoot wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:41 pm
The DZ indicator is not working with me but the FL is working is there any files to add to make this indicator work?
You need to install the Dynamic Zone .dll file. Please see this guide: How to install the Dynamic Zone .dll for MT4.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
MYakoot
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:36 am

Full price options added.
Hi mrtools & everyone! :wave:

Firstly I'd like to thank you all coders for helping newbie traders like me by creating these awesome indicators. I've been here couple months browsing and using some indicators created by all the you legends.

Anyhow, I've noticed this indicator doesn't have drop down menu for "Time Frame" selection, so I've edited a bit mrtools source code here;

extern ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame = PERIOD_CURRENT;

in hope that it might help other newbies that wouldn't know how to change/select other time frame without the drop down menu.
I'm no coder and I'm not sure if this is okay, I just hope I didn't overdo nor offended mrtools hard works with such little edit from me. :hug:
These users thanked the author edg3end for the post:
Banzai

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Kiwi wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:03 pm

Hi FS,

The window comes up empty, do i need a dll file?

Thanks if anyone can help
came up ok on mine, look in the input box - couple of basic windows dependencies (dll files) you prob already have, could try hitting the compile button in the editor 5 times.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Kiwi