NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

cinare wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:29 am
Hi all,

Is there a mtf atr indi on this forum? Can't find any through search, but maybe under a different name?

Cheers! :D
Hey Cinare, be sure to try and search our site using this guide: How to deep search Forex-station.com, you'll be surprised with what you may find! :razz:

Here's a few MTF ATR indicators for you to try:

Hopefully those help, and don't forget to try the search technique above bro :)
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

jasonx wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:47 pm
hi guys and gals, i don't know if this is the proper thread to request for currency strength indicators :think: , i'm looking for currency strength indicators but i found commercially-sold ones with a pricey tag of USD147 tsk tsk :mistake:
1. Currency Heat Map Indicator
2. Currency Strength Color Desk
3. Currency Strength Indicator
thank you :)
Try this, might be helpful to you.
Capture.PNG
#top 28 trenders all brokers_v1.1.ex4
(52.53 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

Deez wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:33 pm
jasonx wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:47 pm
hi guys and gals, i don't know if this is the proper thread to request for currency strength indicators :think: , i'm looking for currency strength indicators but i found commercially-sold ones with a pricey tag of USD147 tsk tsk :mistake:
1. Currency Heat Map Indicator
2. Currency Strength Color Desk
3. Currency Strength Indicator
thank you :)
Try this, might be helpful to you.
hi, Deez, can you tell me which where to find that lower indicator called Trend Detector, thanks

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:37 pm
cinare wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:29 am
Hi all,

Is there a mtf atr indi on this forum? Can't find any through search, but maybe under a different name?

Cheers! :D
Hey Cinare, be sure to try and search our site using this guide: How to deep search Forex-station.com, you'll be surprised with what you may find! :razz:

Here's a few MTF ATR indicators for you to try:

Hopefully those help, and don't forget to try the search technique above bro :)
Thanks Jimmy! :In Love: :hug: I willl try both. Read your post about the deeps search. I feel so stupid, I always search Google that way if I'm looking for a specific topic within a site. However, never thought about searching this forum that way. Only searched within the search function here... Thanks for the tip and the indi's. :thumbup:

Cindy

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

164 Replies 27792 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

164 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 553 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”