Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

RplusT wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:52 pm Trading is by far not as difficult as it seems. Just keep it simple and don't try to jump on every impulse. Let it settle instead.
The green/magenta lines is the trendenvelopes indicator.....if someone might find it a useful additon.
Setting: 6-1-2 ......There are also mtf options.

TrendEnvelopes-alerts (mtf).ex4
Looks similar to ATR Trail Stops or maybe even SuperTrend. Is this based on Volatility/ATR? or completely different algorithm?

Williams %R (WPR)
Wanted to share with you an interesting tool that mrtools provided (big thanks)! Can trade that day in day out, all instruments, almost all TFs (on high TF's you won't see the channel, just the midline), with tons of S/R at retracements.
Actually hard to lose a trade if you go with confluence on higher TFs.
I use the original version as posted below. The MTF "automatic next TF" version slows down the platform for unknown reason. mrtools said he will look into it. So I decided not to post the link yet to avoid confusion.
And I use the channel only.
No special settings except Smoothing period is 99 and MA method I use Laguerre. The result really surprised me. On set to current TF and one to the next higher TF.
Again, Xard's ZZ circles are NO SIGNALS. They just show highs and lows from higher TFs, which is very convenient. Of course those will move with the price going higher or lower, ok!
I hope it may help one or the other of you trying to make pips! Have fun!

RplusT wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:52 pm Williams %R (WPR)
Wanted to share with you an interesting tool that mrtools provided (big thanks)! Can trade that day in day out, all instruments, almost all TFs (on high TF's you won't see the channel, just the midline), with tons of S/R at retracements.
Actually hard to lose a trade if you go with confluence on higher TFs.
I use the original version as posted below. The MTF "automatic next TF" version slows down the platform for unknown reason. mrtools said he will look into it. So I decided not to post the link yet to avoid confusion.
And I use the channel only.
No special settings except Smoothing period is 99 and MA method I use Laguerre. The result really surprised me. On set to current TF and one to the next higher TF.
Again, Xard's ZZ circles are NO SIGNALS. They just show highs and lows from higher TFs, which is very convenient. Of course those will move with the price going higher or lower, ok!
I hope it may help one or the other of you trying to make pips! Have fun!

WPR averages OnChart smooth arrows alerts.ex4

HK50_1m.JPG

HK50_5m.JPG
Hi, without a template, this is not informative, unfortunately, and beginners will not understand ...
Volente Deo

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:19 pm

Hi, without a template, this is not informative, unfortunately, and beginners will not understand ...
Well, I thought it should be easy enough to put an indicator with known settings on a chart.

WPR.tpl
[/quote]
:sad:
That's how it looks now
First you need to put the indicator with the settings on the chart, and only after that save the template.
Attachments
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Antonio
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:53 pm

Well, I thought it should be easy enough to put an indicator with known settings on a chart.

WPR.tpl
That's how it looks now
First you need to put the indicator with the settings on the chart, and only after that save the template.
[/quote]

Well, thanks for your suggestion.......
Reloading this template on my computer it looks like this. There's nothing wrong with it. But then, I also got the WPR Indicator I posted above in my indicator folder. Otherwise for sure it won't work.

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:25 pm
That's how it looks now
Well, thanks for your suggestion.......
Reloading this template on my computer it looks like this. There's nothing wrong with it. But then, I also got the WPR Indicator I posted above in my indicator folder. Otherwise for sure it won't work.

WPR_test_1.JPG
[/quote]

when creating a template, you need to make an archive with the indicators present on the chart, except for standard MT 4, the indicators must be in the indicators folder or in a separate map, otherwise, you need to install a separate folder along the path that You have in MT 4 , and so it turns out that one channel indicator is used , and not completely Your strategy.there is only one channel indicator in the template , without your vehicle, but you are good, thank you, You can handle the organization of the template for users, since one channel is no different from the other channel indicators without clear rules and settings of the entire system, thank you again for your desire to share with us. Here's what it looks like:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post:
vvFish
Volente Deo