Re: Digital Filter indicators for MT4

FATL = Fast Adaptive Trend Line
SATL = Slow Adaptive Trend Line

RFTL = Reference Fast Trend Line
RSTL = Reference Slow Trend Line

alertsLevel=3
means 3 time frames are aligned in the same direction

------------------------------------------------------------------
Also check out the T3 versions. They're smoother. Less false breakouts.
viewtopic.php?p=1295403265#p1295403265
------------------------------------------------------------------
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
sylvester21

FTLM Multipair Scanner
Fast Trend Line Momentum

A female coder goes by the name, stadevata, created this EA.

But this EA doesn't trade anything.
It is acting as a dashboard of FTLM for 28 forex pairs. Sorry, no gold or crypto pairs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please create a folder name "SCANNER" inside "Indicators" folder ...
then copy your indicator "FTLM hist arrows alerts mtf 1.01.mq4" into the SCANNER folder.

Important !!

- Don't forget to update history data for this scanner can work properly , if you don't know how to update history mt4 data .. do these steps:

if you trade with multipair EA .. like dashboard ..scanner etc
- first .. you need to open all the pair (show all) on marketwatch !!
- second..you need to have a complete historical data.

manual update:
-------------------
1. you can update it from mt4 > Tools > History Center (or just press F2) then .. double click pair, then double click M1,M5,M15 ..etc
2. open pair on chart start with M1 TimeFrame ... until all candle fully load (if your internet connection is good it only takes a few seconds).. when done the last candle time is current time, move to M5 candle and wait till all candle fully load to ... do it for all TimeFrame till MN. it will update all history data in your MT4 terminal.

auto update :
--------------
use this attached EA
"Refresh28Charts v3.ex4"
it need sometimes to process .. just wait
when finished it will close and detach
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
kvak, hannele, stadevata, Thangarasu, BeatlemaniaSA

Banzai wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:43 pm FTLM Multipair Scanner - Fast Trend Line Momentum

A female coder goes by the name, stadevata, created this EA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)
Hi Banzai, been following the same thread, nice share could you ask her to do one with this - I think it would be better than the FTLM.

Moving AveragesRe: Digital Filter indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:43 pm FTLM Multipair Scanner - Fast Trend Line Momentum

A female coder goes by the name, stadevata, created this EA.

But this EA doesn't trade anything.
It is acting as a dashboard of FTLM for 28 forex pairs. Sorry, no gold or crypto pairs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
glad when this ea is useful for people here :D
These users thanked the author stadevata for the post (total 2):
Banzai, edg3end

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:29 pm FTLM hist arrows alerts mtf 1.01

Banzai...I was trying to add arrows size to the code of FTLM hist arrows alerts mtf 1.01 but somehow it does not obey my orders.... :D
Can you add that please. Thank you. Arrows in MTF are quite good to indicate the bias in direction, but are a bit too small.
FTLM histogram
STLM histogram

OK.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
RplusT, Thangarasu, thomdel