Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Pikachu wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:33 am

Seems like you are using slightly other versions to the current one (xard universe or monsterv3)?

Since I have been testing the monsterv3 (and also previous systems) at least several hours with strategy tester there are some things I notice:

This one here is the optimal case (what we want to see):
You can test it out for yourself. Now after looking these cases, how would you trade?
Cladi39 has shown example that you can take pullbacks and xard777 showing today a similar move (at least for me).
Hi Pikachu,

thank you for your detailed explanation with the understandable pictures.
The optimal situation is of course very nice to trade. If this situation does not exist, then my option is to wait until the arrow breaks, even if I miss big movements.
After doing my own research, I decided to use the 30MIN chart as an overview and trade the 5MIN chart.
Thank you again for your explanations
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:17 am

Hi Pikachu,

thank you for your detailed explanation with the understandable pictures.
The optimal situation is of course very nice to trade. If this situation does not exist, then my option is to wait until the arrow breaks, even if I miss big movements.
After doing my own research, I decided to use the 30MIN chart as an overview and trade the 5MIN chart.
Thank you again for your explanations
Hello Skyold,

definitley not always as "simple" as it sounds to me to trade.

You can also trade purely the dots no matter if red or blue arrow.

The optimum case would be: So you are waiting that price cross the thick ma line (signal line) and open a sell order. And immediately go out when a blue lower dot appears.
Or you can wait more since you can assume that the blue lower dot repaints more. But that does not mean always that there are more pips since it can make new low but the close of this bar is much higher then previous one. This method is clearly more like "scalping".

Hope it helps.

xard777 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:53 pm Today on WS30 on the 15 Min Chart there were four profitable trades generating +300 to +500 Pip$
Coming off the UP ARROW you take BUYS ONLY as Price crosses the Trend line and the Candle turns BLUE.
Coming off the DOWN ARROW you take SELLS ONLY as Price crosses the Trend Line and the Candle turns PINK
This is a SIMPLE TRADING SYSTEM and it really is that simple.
All the best
Xard777

You can see the highlighted trades off the Trend line on the enclosed chart for today.
Hi XARD,
thank you for your explanation because it is very easy and understandable.
I understood ENTRY very well.
Please, can you also describe the EXIT?
Thank you and best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Pikachu wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:28 am

Hello Skyold,

definitley not always as "simple" as it sounds to me to trade.

You can also trade purely the dots no matter if red or blue arrow.

The optimum case would be:
1.jpg

So you are waiting that price cross the thick ma line (signal line) and open a sell order. And immediately go out when a blue lower dot appears.
Or you can wait more since you can assume that the blue lower dot repaints more. But that does not mean always that there are more pips since it can make new low but the close of this bar is much higher then previous one. This method is clearly more like "scalping".

Hope it helps.
Thank you my friend,
it helped me a lot. I am assuming that your detailed and understandable explanations will also benefit other members.

xard am making losses with your strategy lost over $ 130 today :( on a live account.

Is it that am entering too early or soemthig and should I use the 1 h or 4h instread of the 15m as there can be a lot of noise on the 15 min.

Can you pleaseeeeee tell me where am I making mistakes is it that am enterign the trade before the london open and makign a mistake there or something ?

Which is your best tiemframe your system works best on xard ?

Or is it taht we need to take a few losses over a set of say 20 to 25 trades like how mark douglas says to understnad our win ratio over 20 to 25 trades

would appreciate soem works of wisdon fro you xard as am tryin got look at the fishbowl form the outside really

thank you please do reply this time xard

XARD: The problem lies with too many cooks - stick with Trading In The Zone and you will have that edge that we are all looking for.