QuestionBreak free trading

hows it going traders, anybody heard of breakfree trading ive been looking in to them a bit and they claim they've created an algorithm that does the analysis for you , with entry stops and targets, ive read quite a few reviews on trust pilot watched a few vids but cant tell if they are fake reviews or not, need someone elses opinion. could be one of them too good to be true scenarios, has anyone else heard anything or seen anything?

Re: Break free trading

mlawson71 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:07 am What are they exactly? It's not a broker, I assume.
no, they are selling or leasing an algo. I don't know of these guys at all but just a quick glance at their web site is a worry as they don't seem keen to tell you where they're based.

I have seen similar setups where the algo operates without a stop loss with the algo taking out hedge bets until price comes back. I know a guy who paid several thousand for such a system and was going ok for 3 weeks when the algo lost control of a trade and the guy woke up to find his account gone.

He eventually managed to work out some deal with the company on signing a non-disclosure.

I would be very wary and look for reviews away from the companies own web site.

Re: Break free trading

Thank you for
Ogee wrote:

no, they are selling or leasing an algo. I don't know of these guys at all but just a quick glance at their web site is a worry as they don't seem keen to tell you where they're based.

I have seen similar setups where the algo operates without a stop loss with the algo taking out hedge bets until price comes back. I know a guy who paid several thousand for such a system and was going ok for 3 weeks when the algo lost control of a trade and the guy woke up to find his account gone.

He eventually managed to work out some deal with the company on signing a non-disclosure.

I would be very wary and look for reviews away from the companies own web site.
Thank you for explaining!