Re: Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

aaven wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:44 pm
Implant,

As seen by the screenshots, Xard's classic seems to smooth out the ranging phase, so are you basing the core of the system on Xard's classic?

Thanks

According to my observations, the system based on MAv2 (the Christmas edition) most correctly recognizes the trend and remains in it as long as necessary, without "bounce" on corrections. If we look specifically at this situation in these three pictures ...
At the end of the Friday session on the SP500, a sharp upward movement began, respectively, the day and week are closed high. Monday opened with a big gap down, but the trends don't changing on weekends and as we know, the market always seeks to close the gap and such a movement begins literally immediately after opening on Monday. And the system based on MAv2 is the fastest to return to the uptrend and does not change colors until its end.
Naturally, the market can be different at different times. And in February-March, when the market was very volatile and aggressive, Xard issued several setups with increased sensitivity to a change of trend, and probably in those days it was justified. But when calm returns to the markets, such systems give a lot of false signals to open positions. As you know, 70% of the time the market spends in a correction state and only 30% in a steady trend, therefore the system’s resistance to sideway movements is extremely important in calm markets. And again, as noted, in calm markets after the formation of a signal to enter a position, the price very often returns to the trend line, thus giving the opportunity to open a position at a better price. Thus, the quick response of the system to a possible trend change in calm markets loses its relevance in comparison with the quality of the issued signals.
Here is an example of how the Christmas version holds today's uptrend cleanly ..

And as I think, I will publish 3 templates based on the 3 versions - Xmas, MonsterG and Universe. In principle, technically it's not difficult. Let everyone decide for himself which version he prefers. In addition, it will be possible to change the template depending on the current state of the market.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 5):
aaven, oskar656, Skyold, RZAMK, stond

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:42 pm

According to my observations, the system based on MAv2 (the Christmas edition) most correctly recognizes the trend and remains in it as long as necessary, without "bounce" on corrections. If we look specifically at this situation in these three pictures ...
At the end of the Friday session on the SP500, a sharp upward movement began, respectively, the day and week are closed high. Monday opened with a big gap down, but the trends don't changing on weekends and as we know, the market always seeks to close the gap and such a movement begins literally immediately after opening on Monday. And the system based on MAv2 is the fastest to return to the uptrend and does not change colors until its end.
Naturally, the market can be different at different times. And in February-March, when the market was very volatile and aggressive, Xard issued several setups with increased sensitivity to a change of trend, and probably in those days it was justified. But when calm returns to the markets, such systems give a lot of false signals to open positions. As you know, 70% of the time the market spends in a correction state and only 30% in a steady trend, therefore the system’s resistance to sideway movements is extremely important in calm markets. And again, as noted, in calm markets after the formation of a signal to enter a position, the price very often returns to the trend line, thus giving the opportunity to open a position at a better price. Thus, the quick response of the system to a possible trend change in calm markets loses its relevance in comparison with the quality of the issued signals.
Here is an example of how the Christmas version holds today's uptrend cleanly ..

Screenshot_102.png

And as I think, I will publish 3 templates based on the 3 versions - Xmas, MonsterG and Universe. In principle, technically it's not difficult. Let everyone decide for himself which version he prefers. In addition, it will be possible to change the template depending on the current state of the market.
Implant-Thanks for the detailed explanation. Excited and really looking forward to June 8th.

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:42 pm

According to my observations, the system based on MAv2 (the Christmas edition) , ......
Hi ImpLaNT,

thank you for the fine adjustment and the understandable explanations. I'm very excited about the Christmas setup
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
aaven
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

This is what I have at the moment.
There are two templates in the archive. One is based on Christmas MAv2, the other based on the latest version of Universe from June 5th.
By the way, the latest version of Xard Universe is very good at settings and its signals practically coincide with those of MAv2.

Regarding trade, rules, etc. ... The templates contain a lot of indicators, especially which is based on МАv2. In the Universe version, part of the indicators allowed replacing by the beatiful Gold Bands.
Don't rush to trade !!
The first time (a few days), just watch how the indicators behave, and the system as a whole. Switch timeframes .... Try to identify some patterns in the relationships between the individual parts of the system. Only after you have developed a tangible approach, try to start trading. I think that everyone will feel the system individually, respectively, and approaches to trade will also be individual. Therefore, I don't form any rules for entry, exit, etc. ... Let everyone write for themselves their own ...
Good luck to everyone!
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 8):
PipMaster221, RZAMK, Grace2win, aaven, Banzai, Skyold, SWicak, oskar656

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:46 am This is what I have at the moment.
There are two templates in the archive. One is based on Christmas MAv2, the other based on the latest version of Universe from June 5th.
By the way, the latest version of Xard Universe is very good at settings and its signals practically coincide with those of MAv2.

Swing Daemon v4.0.zip

SD_4.0_XMAS_Classic.png

SD_4.0_Universe.png

Regarding trade, rules, etc. ... The templates contain a lot of indicators, especially which is based on МАv2. In the Universe version, part of the indicators allowed replacing by the beatiful Gold Bands.
Don't rush to trade !!
The first time (a few days), just watch how the indicators behave, and the system as a whole. Switch timeframes .... Try to identify some patterns in the relationships between the individual parts of the system. Only after you have developed a tangible approach, try to start trading. I think that everyone will feel the system individually, respectively, and approaches to trade will also be individual. Therefore, I don't form any rules for entry, exit, etc. ... Let everyone write for themselves their own ...
Good luck to everyone!
Million thanks Implant for your kindness