Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:11 am

Arrows should be the same in this version.

ps) when you download it make sure the name is not changed in any way, or the indicator will not work.
Thank you great job that`s a lot better quite interesting indicator-very accurate previous one deleted
and I dare not ask,but in my opinion it would be work even better if arrow appear when line is leaving OB/OS area then entering...cost me money learn the lesson)))
please consider it Dear Mr Tools.

I wonder if someone could help me out making this good indicator better, viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8473794, indi seems to predict big reversals but It doesnt have any alarms and the signals can be pretty confusing as they are not consistently the same each time, coders, if you have some time please take a look at my post and see if you can do something, I already took a big short on GBPCAD, and now it has given signals to go long, this could be a very powerful indi.
Attachments

xxxena wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:37 pm Hi, dear coders please if you can improve this indicator.
It is RSI 4 high low zigzag. Here is picture of what I need.
Idea is to mark important leg of zigzag on indicator and on price chart.
Here is picture and indicator. Hope that this is possible to code it can be helpful for trading.
Thank you in advance.indicator.PNG
Great Idea
filter these arrows positions by using levels 80/20 :)
best indicator for reversal for binary traders for 1bar expiry
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Yingyang wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:01 pm Hello Mr Tools. Thanks for your great effort. I am using Zl hull trend envelopes indi. This is the best indicator I have tried. But I see some errors. I think the up trends should start under the candles. But as you can see here, they start on candles in many places. Can you please help?
This version I changed from trend colored bars to candles colored by trend, and seems to be better, hopefully fixing the problem you had.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
kvak, pipsquirrel, edg3end, Jedidiah

markw118 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:34 am

Thank you great job that`s a lot better quite interesting indicator-very accurate previous one deleted
and I dare not ask,but in my opinion it would be work even better if arrow appear when line is leaving OB/OS area then entering...cost me money learn the lesson)))
please consider it Dear Mr Tools.
This version arrows and alerts entering and exiting the zones.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
rudiarius, Daim2574, pipsquirrel, Skyold

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Waddah Attar with Dots at histo bar tips

Having tried many versions of WAE, and the one from Forex Station works the best.
viewtopic.php?t=8472182&p=1295366472#p1295366472
app.php/attach/file/3321544

Great appreciation if coding gurus would help adding dots to the tips of the histo bars, so that, one can tell at a glance, that if the values have reached the desired levels, such as the pic below.

Thank you very much
<3