Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

cinare wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:05 am

Thank you! I will try your system next week :In Love:

I have a lot of learning to do first.

May I ask what the BidRatio and the P20p represent?

If I understand it correctly and / or if someone has the exact definition, then please correct it:
My short version:
BidRatio shows buyers and sellers on the market
A value above 75% means that there are large buyers (buy interest) in the market and a value below 25% means that there are large sellers (sell interest) in the market.
P2Op = Point to OPEN
a green number means: points above the OPEN
a red number means: points below the OPEN
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 5):
aviator4200, cinare, pfxi, zangar, muhammadfarooq
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:02 am

If I understand it correctly and / or if someone has the exact definition, then please correct it:
My short version:
BidRatio shows buyers and sellers on the market
A value above 75% means that there are large buyers (buy interest) in the market and a value below 25% means that there are large sellers (sell interest) in the market.
P2Op = Point to OPEN
a green number means: points above the OPEN
a red number means: points below the OPEN
Thank you so much! Short versions are all I need :D

pacois wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:59 pm?
Thanks pacois for the pdf. I'm new to this system. I have a big confusion on dots as all of them are indicated as SEMAFOR in the code. Could you or anyone clarify what SEMA the below refers to?

BLUE SQUARE - END CYCLE TOP/BOT: This refers to SEMA3 I guess.
WHITE DOWN ARROW - SELLS ONLY/WHITE UP ARROW - BUYS ONLY: This refers to SEMA5 I guess.

RED DOT SEMAFOR - INTERIM TOP/BLUE DOT SEMAFOR - INTERIM BOT: I guess this is SEMA4
WATCH THE 2ND DOT SEMAFOR - GREAT FOR TRADING ALL THE WAY TO THE CHANNEL LINE: Not sure if this is SEMA4 or SEMA2

Also what is the difference between SEMA4 and SEMA5?
And how is SEMA1 used?

Thank you so much

ipodpune wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:46 am

Thanks pacois for the pdf. I'm new to this system. I have a big confusion on dots as all of them are indicated as SEMAFOR in the code. Could you or anyone clarify what SEMA the below refers to?

WHITE DOWN ARROW - SELLS ONLY/WHITE UP ARROW - BUYS ONLY: This refers to SEMA5 I guess.

RED DOT SEMAFOR - INTERIM TOP/BLUE DOT SEMAFOR - INTERIM BOT: I guess this is SEMA4
WATCH THE 2ND DOT SEMAFOR - GREAT FOR TRADING ALL THE WAY TO THE CHANNEL LINE: Not sure if this is SEMA4 or SEMA2

And how is SEMA1 used?

Thank you so much
Hi, forgive me, but I don't use the system for now, I just turned the photo into letters, in order to be able to translate each one into their own language, for more detailed technical explanations, please ask the author XARD. or who knows and wants to answer Thanks.

xard777 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:37 pm XARD UNIVERSE setup
Enjoy
Xard777
Thanks Xard777 for building this system from ground up. Appreciate your dedication and hardwork.

I'm new to this system and testing with demo account. I have a big confusion on dots as all of them are indicated as SEMAFOR in the code. Could you or anyone clarify what SEMA# and the below rules refers to?

And how is SEMA1 used?

Could you please clarify?

Thank you so much