Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

nbibu wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:05 pm hello! is it possible to make this indicator a MTF indicator?
thank u very much for all the work done here
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-EXTREME SPIKE.mq4
mladen wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm Whatever it tells, it will repaint even when it tells that it will not
Example :
- above is when it finishes running the tests ("no repaint" mode)
- below is the same thing is attached after tests are finished ("no repaint" mode too)

ie: it repaints regardless of the "no repaint" mode (and it repaints more than what is seen on the example, since run-time changes are going to be even bigger).
Attachments
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
RZAMK

Daim2574 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 4:16 am

dear mrtools....any chance to add smoothing to this indicator and make it MTF. also, when I add MA to it, it shows as a straight line. could you please look into fixing this....thanks o much

viewtopic.php?p=1295394881#p1295394881
Jurik smoothing,mtf,and a signal ma added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Daim2574, pipsquirrel, yuan1000ys

Benevolent coders, I am finding some success with this CP Component Currency Strength indicator as a filter to validate other indicators in my algo. It is a "two lines cross" non-repainting indicator which works similarly to the ADX and Wilders DMI family, however I've tried replacing it with some of those ADX / Wilders indicators and can't find settings on those that are as good as those which I get from Currency Strength here.

I wanted to know if 1) this might be another better-known indicator that was renamed that exists with the options I seek, and if not, 2) if one of you could add cross alerts with arrows to the code. Sometimes the indicator's lines tangle around each other and it's hard to see which is the dominant one so an arrow would be helpful to distinguish this. I would greatly appreciate having the ability to set the wingding code of choice for the arrow (instead of the limited "ball" / "dot" / "heavy up or down arrow" / etc), as well as having the option in the properties settings to specify upper / lower gaps and arrow size. Thank you kindly.