NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Identify This Indicator

orlondo35 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:25 am
hey guys and gals good morning can some please identify this indicator or do anyone have it to share any help would be great. i know it has something do do with Mtf
3ma
It the 3ma but my humble advice not to pursue such basic MA indicators... here on this great forum you will find much more advanced MAs... good luck

Mod edit: Link removed.

Daim2574 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:19 am
orlondo35 wrote:
hey guys and gals good morning can some please identify this indicator or do anyone have it to share any help would be great. i know it has something do do with Mtf
3ma
It the 3ma but my humble advice not to pursue such basic MA indicators... here on this great forum you will find much more advanced MAs... good luck

Thanks for helping this member. Sorry, we had to remove that link for security reasons. External links in this section is against our rules (especially to questionable websites). Hope you understand :)
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

orlondo35 wrote:
3ma
Use this..set it to 300. Trade on either side - not in the middle.
Capture.JPG
RLH_Alert_Arrows.ex4
(21.94 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

Jimmy wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:27 am
Daim2574 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:19 am

Thanks for helping this member. Sorry, we had to remove that link for security reasons. External links in this section is against our rules (especially to questionable websites). Hope you understand :)
No problem at all, I totally understand. Although it was s safe link to the indicator’s source page but I would like to thank you for keeping this forum safe for all of us :)

ajayogale wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:30 pm
Dear Traders,
Can you identify these indicators. These indicators are from tradingview. Anybody can find it for MT4 platform. Thanks in advance!!
DESCRIPTION:
This Alert indicator utilizes the Heiken Ashi with non lag EMA was a scalping and intraday trading system
that has been adapted also for trading with binary options high/low. There is also included
filtering on MACD direction and trend direction as indicated by two MA: smoothed MA (11) and EMA (89).
The Heiken Ashi candles are great as price action trending indicator, they shows smooth strong
and clear price fluctuations.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Financial Markets: any.
Optimised settings for 1 min, 5 min and 15 min Time Frame;
Expiry time for Binary options High/Low 3-6 candles.

Indicators used in calculations:
- Exponential moving average , period 89
- Smoothed moving average , period 11
- Non lag EMA , period 20
- MACD 2 colour (13,26,9)

Generate Alerts use the following Trading Rules
Heiken Ashi with non lag dot
Trade only in direction of the trend.
UP trend moving average 11 period is above Exponential moving average 89 period,
Down trend moving average 11 period is below Exponential moving average 89 period,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL/LONG/BUY Arrow appears when:
Trend UP SMA11>EMA89 (optionally disabled),
Non lag MA blue dot and blue background.
Heiken ashi green color.
MACD 2 Colour histogram green bars (optional disabled).
PUT/SHORT/SELL Arrow appears when:
Trend DOWN SMA11<EMA89 (optionally disabled),
Heiken Ashi red color.
Non lag MA red dot and red background.
MACD 2 colour histogram red bars (optionally disabled).
HINTS:
- Good positions occur when MACD crosses the Zero line.
- Switch between Heikin Ashi and Normal candles as part of your analysis of the price action.
- Large Heikin Ashi candles with small wicks in direction of trend are good strong trends.

averages - mtf - alerts 9.1.ex4
(152.54 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Heiken Ashi.mq4
(4.81 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVarmtf.mq4
(17.59 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
NonLagDOT.mq4
(9.86 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
HAZEMA.tpl
(35.31 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
Screenshot 2020-04-01 14.51.19.png
GBPJPYM5_20200529f.png
Arrow_Codes.jpg
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Good Day Traders and Coders,

Does Anyone know the Indicator pointed by the WHITE ARROW. Looks like bands but its acting to determine trend direction.

Thanks in Advance.
Capture.PNG