Re: Identify This Indicator

orlondo35 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:25 am hey guys and gals good morning can some please identify this indicator or do anyone have it to share any help would be great. i know it has something do do with Mtf
3ma
It the 3ma but my humble advice not to pursue such basic MA indicators... here on this great forum you will find much more advanced MAs... good luck

Mod edit: Link removed.

Daim2574 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:19 am

It the 3ma but my humble advice not to pursue such basic MA indicators... here on this great forum you will find much more advanced MAs... good luck

Mod edit: Link removed.
Thanks for helping this member. Sorry, we had to remove that link for security reasons. External links in this section is against our rules (especially to questionable websites). Hope you understand :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Daim2574
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:27 am
Thanks for helping this member. Sorry, we had to remove that link for security reasons. External links in this section is against our rules (especially to questionable websites). Hope you understand :)
No problem at all, I totally understand. Although it was s safe link to the indicator’s source page but I would like to thank you for keeping this forum safe for all of us :)