Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

sproutseeds wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:32 am Hi mladen, mrtools and friends!

download/file.php?id=3279638

@mladen, I saw you post this one on page 6 of this string and I like it a lot! I was curious if there is a way to put it in a window below price instead of having it layered on price.

It definitely works for being on price just fine but it would be cleaner to have it in a window below,
On the heiken ashi thread there are some separate window versions there, might want to check the t3 version,with it you can use regular moving averages or t3 moving average.

Hello

Can you make an EMAS (Moving Averages) indicator or a Laguerre indicator or any indicator that shows a line either in graph or in a subwindow ... that shows the slope of the line in a value and that based on Does that value cause me to send an alert?
And do not repaint ...
Is this possible to do, or is it very difficult or impossible to achieve?
photo.jpg
Attachments

tinda wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:16 pm Hello

Can you make an EMAS (Moving Averages) indicator or a Laguerre indicator or any indicator that shows a line either in graph or in a subwindow ... that shows the slope of the line in a value and that based on Does that value cause me to send an alert?
And do not repaint ...
Is this possible to do, or is it very difficult or impossible to achieve?
photo.jpg
Hi, haven't seen one such as you describe but in the mean time you could use the builtin angle finder.
Right click on the tool bar section, select customize > and select Trendline by Angle, insert to list and then select from the toolbar and use as per trendline tool but against the MA instead.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Tanzenkran