Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:59 am
jgxpro wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:46 am

Khm, it's not rocket science, and I myself very rarely looked at mq4 code:) But now you have to, because this is pretty much a problem you can do efficiently only for yourself.
If you use your common sense, everywhere a text is written there are the quite telling variable names considering location: 'gap', and 'mgap', we search for their initialization. So:
1. Choose !!! ****** ADR D1 indicator in Navigator window
2. Press Enter.
3. search for: string gap=" ",mgap=" "; There are MANY SPACES between the " " symbols, but the forum engine compresses it!
4. you might have to decrease both (simply delete some spaces), but you have to experiment with these (actually original values: 42, and 15 spaces)
5. Save modified version!
5. In MT4 press Ctrl+I
6. Choose ADR D1 indi -> Delete
7. Restart MT4
8. Apply ADR D1 indi again.
That's all.
thank you jgxpro,
I found out for myself. it is not rocket science ;)
You're welcome, the only strange thing is that in MY version though I have never touched that line what you have found as solution wasn't 8 but 0 all the way, that's why I tinkered with an alternative :D

Cladi39 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:07 am
genealno wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:03 pm
I don't fully understand the value add of these Square Arrows. From my understanding of the thread, Xard suggests paying attention most to these square arrows when taking trades in certain directions. So if a blue square arrow appears, time to look for long opportunities, if red square arrow appears, time to short.

But as you can see in the trade I just took, these arrows repaint, and the red square was previously located on the previous local high, until the high was broken and the square arrow is now being shown on the current highest candle. If I were to take that square arrow as a signal not to trade, even though the rest of the indicators say go, I would not have made this long.

Am I missing something on how to properly use these?
Square its a alert to put atention trend can reverse, but is it not the entry point, wait conditions meet, Look at picture attached.
Hi everyone,

I love this system, and very powerfull. but I have question what is the indicator and configutation with dots on above it is a lite confused to me.

Best Regards,
Curioso

xard777 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:07 pm
Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all making tons of Pip$ as this is the time to do it.
We are going to see and hopefully be part of some mega roller coaster rides over the next two years - make sure you take advantage of what's to come.

Over the years I have given you tools to create your own setups to your own trading style.

I too have created my own setup tailored to my own trading and today I would like to give you one last tool.

It is the ADR D1 indy - this one stays put on the chart and no refresh indy is required - kinda just does what it says on the can :-)
All the best and I hope everyone makes (at least) a boatload of Pip$.
Xard777

PS The enclosed screenshot is my own setup - do not ask for it - just showing the ADR D1 indy in action.
PPS As you can see, I am back to trading both WS30 & HK50 on 4hr & 15min TFs (each to their own).
Thanks XARD. I truly appreciate you sharing with us the ADR D1 indicator. It's amazing in pointing out Targets. Thanks again for your support for traders that are learning like myself. You have really poured out yourself to us and we all appreciate your labour of love.

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jgxpro wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:46 am
Skyold wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:53 pm
a please to everyone who knows about METAEDITOR.
Since my screen is not very big, I have to drag the chart to the left so that I can see the labels from ADR.
How can I drag labels to the left? (I mean shift left in mq4 code)
Can someone please show that?

Thank you and best regards

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1.mq4

Screenshot (6)_LI.jpg
Khm, it's not rocket science, and I myself very rarely looked at mq4 code:) But now you have to, because this is pretty much a problem you can do efficiently only for yourself.
If you use your common sense, everywhere a text is written there are the quite telling variable names considering location: 'gap', and 'mgap', we search for their initialization. So:
1. Choose !!! ****** ADR D1 indicator in Navigator window
2. Press Enter.
3. search for: string gap=" ",mgap=" "; There are MANY SPACES between the " " symbols, but the forum engine compresses it!
4. you might have to decrease both (simply delete some spaces), but you have to experiment with these (actually original values: 42, and 15 spaces)
5. Save modified version!
5. In MT4 press Ctrl+I
6. Choose ADR D1 indi -> Delete
7. Restart MT4
8. Apply ADR D1 indi again.
That's all.
Wow thanks! Had the same issue and have been able to fix it! :)

1. Similar Topics

1. 229 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 40756 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”