Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Andrew forex on Instagram is a scam

psychofx wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:39 pm watch out people, he lets you log in to his investors account and see the results and trades he took for your self.
he takes crazy risks with other peoples money and asks for 50 percent of whatever they make.

I experienced this first hand, just giving you all the heads up.

stay safe F**k scammers!!
Who the hell is that? Mate stay away from the Instagram "traders". They're charlatans.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

psychofx wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:39 pm watch out people, he lets you log in to his investors account and see the results and trades he took for your self.
he takes crazy risks with other peoples money and asks for 50 percent of whatever they make.

I experienced this first hand, just giving you all the heads up.

stay safe F**k scammers!!
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

psychofx wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:02 pm his name is Andrew.forex I should have known but you live and you learn aye. I wish I could really expose him but I haven't got them connections.
im glad I found this forum though seems there is a lot of actual genuine people that aren't trying to take your money.
Yeah the members and staff here are very peculiar about scammers and bullshit. Ads are minimal on this site and mods always remove the garbage in a flash.

It's hard enough dealing with the market bro, any fluff on top of that is unacceptable.

Sorry to hear about your experience man. Always best to take it easy and learn how to trade on your own without idiots trying to swindle you. Stay off social media and telegram trading groups!
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

psychofx wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:04 am Yeah thanks for the tip il stay away from all social media and telegram traders! Yeah im going to try figure it out by myself an take some pointers an tips of members on here, i have a coder building me an EA
Which can be selected to manual il back/forward test
If it its any good i will post on here!👌🏻
Sweet! That would be tops. Hope to see you around here more.
Be careful my friend, it's a jungle out there :sweat:
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance