Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

genealno wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:02 am Dear Xard and FS community, thank you so much for this amazing thread. I'm currently testing MonsterG V3 and really loving it.

Quick question: I'm trading on 15m as suggested, but looking for signal confluence on 1h and 4h timeframes to take trades. With the tools we already have available, would it be possible to display sell/buy signals (the ones that I attach in the picture) in some type of a dashboard, that way I don't need to switch between time frames to check.

Many thanks!
Not to my knowledge, I use ADX SAR indicator to confirm trend is in my direction on at least 1H for 15min TF trade.
Attachments
May the Pip$ be with you always....

I don't fully understand the value add of these Square Arrows. From my understanding of the thread, Xard suggests paying attention most to these square arrows when taking trades in certain directions. So if a blue square arrow appears, time to look for long opportunities, if red square arrow appears, time to short.

But as you can see in the trade I just took, these arrows repaint, and the red square was previously located on the previous local high, until the high was broken and the square arrow is now being shown on the current highest candle. If I were to take that square arrow as a signal not to trade, even though the rest of the indicators say go, I would not have made this long.

Am I missing something on how to properly use these?
Attachments

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all making tons of Pip$ as this is the time to do it.
We are going to see and hopefully be part of some mega roller coaster rides over the next two years - make sure you take advantage of what's to come.

Over the years I have given you tools to create your own setups to your own trading style.

I too have created my own setup tailored to my own trading and today I would like to give you one last tool.

It is the ADR D1 indy - this one stays put on the chart and no refresh indy is required - kinda just does what it says on the can :-)
All the best and I hope everyone makes (at least) a boatload of Pip$.
Xard777

PS The enclosed screenshot is my own setup - do not ask for it - just showing the ADR D1 indy in action.
PPS As you can see, I am back to trading both WS30 & HK50 on 4hr & 15min TFs (each to their own).
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:07 pm Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all making tons of Pip$ as this is the time to do it.
We are going to see and hopefully be part of some mega roller coaster rides over the next two years - make sure you take advantage of what's to come.

Over the years I have given you tools to create your own setups to your own trading style.

I too have created my own setup tailored to my own trading and today I would like to give you one last tool.

It is the ADR D1 indy - this one stays put on the chart and no refresh indy is required - kinda just does what it says on the can :-)
All the best and I hope everyone makes (at least) a boatload of Pip$.
Xard777

PS The enclosed screenshot is my own setup - do not ask for it - just showing the ADR D1 indy in action.
PPS As you can see, I am back to trading both WS30 & HK50 on 4hr & 15min TFs (each to their own).
Thank you for you tireless hard work, it is much appreciated!
May the Pip$ be with you always....

a please to everyone who knows about METAEDITOR.
Since my screen is not very big, I have to drag the chart to the left so that I can see the labels from ADR.
How can I drag labels to the left? (I mean shift left in mq4 code)
Can someone please show that?

Thank you and best regards
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:53 pm a please to everyone who knows about METAEDITOR.
Since my screen is not very big, I have to drag the chart to the left so that I can see the labels from ADR.
How can I drag labels to the left? (I mean shift left in mq4 code)
Can someone please show that?

Thank you and best regards

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1.mq4

Screenshot (6)_LI.jpg
Write here, maybe someone will help you viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472909