Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

genealno wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:59 am
Sappyjay wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:14 am

Not to my knowledge, I use ADX SAR indicator to confirm trend is in my direction on at least 1H for 15min TF trade.
Thanks for the reply! Too bad, would have been a nifty way to find confluence. I guess ADR/SAR is the next best thing. Do you use these settings?
I use default and if you want to have less chance of getting stopped out then have at least D1 in the direction of your trade and you will be amazed.
May the Pip$ be with you always....

I don't fully understand the value add of these Square Arrows. From my understanding of the thread, Xard suggests paying attention most to these square arrows when taking trades in certain directions. So if a blue square arrow appears, time to look for long opportunities, if red square arrow appears, time to short.

But as you can see in the trade I just took, these arrows repaint, and the red square was previously located on the previous local high, until the high was broken and the square arrow is now being shown on the current highest candle. If I were to take that square arrow as a signal not to trade, even though the rest of the indicators say go, I would not have made this long.

Am I missing something on how to properly use these?
Annotation 2020-05-27 105912.png

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all making tons of Pip$ as this is the time to do it.
We are going to see and hopefully be part of some mega roller coaster rides over the next two years - make sure you take advantage of what's to come.

Over the years I have given you tools to create your own setups to your own trading style.

I too have created my own setup tailored to my own trading and today I would like to give you one last tool.

It is the ADR D1 indy - this one stays put on the chart and no refresh indy is required - kinda just does what it says on the can :-)
All the best and I hope everyone makes (at least) a boatload of Pip$.
Xard777

PS The enclosed screenshot is my own setup - do not ask for it - just showing the ADR D1 indy in action.
PPS As you can see, I am back to trading both WS30 & HK50 on 4hr & 15min TFs (each to their own).
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1.mq4
(33.75 KiB) Downloaded 330 times
XARD UNIVERSE.png

XARD: Good Morning Everyone,

We are going to see and hopefully be part of some mega roller coaster rides over the next two years - make sure you take advantage of what's to come.

I thank you for your guidance and sharing your own trading methods for all those years.

I was always delighted with the conciseness of Xard and his graphic taste. The label "Xard Universe" on the charts looks just great !!
Thank you for your great work. In fact, this is true - you always gave us the tools and thoughts for building our own systems ...

xard777 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:07 pm
Good Morning Everyone,

Over the years I have given you tools to create your own setups to your own trading style.

I too have created my own setup tailored to my own trading and today I would like to give you one last tool.

It is the ADR D1 indy - this one stays put on the chart and no refresh indy is required - kinda just does what it says on the can :-)
All the best and I hope everyone makes (at least) a boatload of Pip$.
Xard777

PS The enclosed screenshot is my own setup - do not ask for it - just showing the ADR D1 indy in action.
PPS As you can see, I am back to trading both WS30 & HK50 on 4hr & 15min TFs (each to their own).
Thank you for you tireless hard work, it is much appreciated!
May the Pip$ be with you always....

a please to everyone who knows about METAEDITOR.
Since my screen is not very big, I have to drag the chart to the left so that I can see the labels from ADR.
How can I drag labels to the left? (I mean shift left in mq4 code)
Can someone please show that?

Thank you and best regards
(33.75 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Screenshot (6)_LI.jpg
Trade what you see, not what you think

Skyold wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:53 pm
a please to everyone who knows about METAEDITOR.
Since my screen is not very big, I have to drag the chart to the left so that I can see the labels from ADR.
How can I drag labels to the left? (I mean shift left in mq4 code)
Can someone please show that?

Thank you and best regards

Screenshot (6)_LI.jpg
Write here, maybe someone will help you viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472909

genealno wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:03 pm
I don't fully understand the value add of these Square Arrows. From my understanding of the thread, Xard suggests paying attention most to these square arrows when taking trades in certain directions. So if a blue square arrow appears, time to look for long opportunities, if red square arrow appears, time to short.

But as you can see in the trade I just took, these arrows repaint, and the red square was previously located on the previous local high, until the high was broken and the square arrow is now being shown on the current highest candle. If I were to take that square arrow as a signal not to trade, even though the rest of the indicators say go, I would not have made this long.

Am I missing something on how to properly use these?
Square its a alert to put atention trend can reverse, but is it not the entry point, wait conditions meet, Look at picture attached.
Explain.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 34524 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13843 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”