Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

maxus182 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:51 pm Hi, does anybody have Holt Double Exponential Smoothing Trend indicator, but line only (in separate window). This one is a histogram, and I can't put MA on it.

Holt_double_exponential_smoothing_trend.mq4
Made this version which you can choose to use the histo or not.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Ayrton, pipsquirrel

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mr.Tools / Coders,

I am a rookie trader, still trying to learn the art. Request your guidance / help to identify accurate exit strategy / indicator for exiting the trade. I generally scalp using moving averages on 1M, 5M and 15M charts but struggle to find the right spot to exit the trade and generally end up on the losing side. Would you be able to share any indicator which can be a good guiding principle to exit the trade and can be used in an expert advisor to perform auto closures?

Thanks for all your help.

God Bless.

ChartRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Pals!

Much greetings MrTools, Maden and Jimmy Weldon and keep up the good work!

Kindly help me look in to these indicators.
1. Klinger Volume Oscillator Cumulative: Can you help modify so it takes current candle in representing its data instead of only past data.
2. AbsoluteStrength Indicator: Kindly help to add Double Smoothed Exponential Average as an option

Thank you very much.