Re: CCI indicators for MT4

carnegieent wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:24 pm

Hello,
Is it possible to make this indicator work with offline charts? I use Median Renko charts but you can only select time charts with this indicator at the moment but want to input specific offline chart numbers to show

Thanks
Billy
Could you post the link or the indicator, not able to find it.

I was hoping that an indicator could be made so that there is a vertical and a support/resistance horizontal ray line drawn at the same time to show when CCI crosses zero. These lines would be drawn on the previous candle to the crossing of the CCI over/under zero.
These lines would disappear as soon as the price crossed them (so that only the valid S&R horizontals and verticals were shown.
Illustration attached of a dashed vertical and solid support horizontal.
Thanks if it can be done.
TEAMTRADER
Attachments

carnegieent wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:58 am

Hi,
Yes, or even just the ability to load it more than once on the chart - at the moment if i try to load it a second time it just overwrites the first one i put on the chart.
Please download it again(from the last post) and try that version, this is what I get, the top one is using a custom 2 minute time frame and the one below 15 minute.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:16 am

Please download it again(from the last post) and try that version, this is what I get, the top one is using a custom 2 minute time frame and the one below 15 minute.
Hi,
Yes, I can have a custom timeframe and a standard timeframe loaded together (like you show in your image) but it will not let me have more than one custom timeframe version loaded at the same time which is how I would use it as I only use multiple median renko brick sizes.