Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sappyjay wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:12 pm

Beautiful, please share template and any custom indi's. TIA
Here are the indicators and template: Not all of them are needed. I have download the indis somewhere from xard system but not remember anymore which exact version it is.
Then you need also a renko indicator. I use this here (keep in mind it has limited use time):

Just download "Original Renko Bricks". Copy this in your MT4 indicator folder, attach it to the chart and click on the small symbol bottom left of your chart.

I saw also one from FX Blue. But did not try out yet. Basically any renko indicator should do the job.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
Sappyjay

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear Xard and FS community, thank you so much for this amazing thread. I'm currently testing MonsterG V3 and really loving it.

Quick question: I'm trading on 15m as suggested, but looking for signal confluence on 1h and 4h timeframes to take trades. With the tools we already have available, would it be possible to display sell/buy signals (the ones that I attach in the picture) in some type of a dashboard, that way I don't need to switch between time frames to check.

Many thanks!
Attachments