Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jasonx wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:13 pm

thank you Xard777 for this system! :In Love:

it really has been a long journey for the XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System, can anyone share their notes on how to better understand and how to effectively use this system (understanding the indicators; best currency pairs; can it be used for other time frames; how to set stop loss, target profit, entry; among others)? :think:

thank you :clap:

How much of the thread have you read before posting cause there is a lot of information already here from post #1. Happy reading! :)
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post:
jasonx
May the Pip$ be with you always....

jasonx wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:13 pm

thank you Xard777 for this system! :In Love:

it really has been a long journey for the XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System, can anyone share their notes on how to better understand and how to effectively use this system (understanding the indicators; best currency pairs; can it be used for other time frames; how to set stop loss, target profit, entry; among others)? :think:

thank you :clap:

If you see and read the previous pages, you will find tips.

Be realistic my friend.
You will not find any magical way on the Internet, including on this site, to benefit you continuously and continuously.
With all due respect to Mr. Xard and his other friends and colleagues, all of these systems and indicators can be helpful when you have found your way and used them as helpers.
These users thanked the author RZAMK for the post (total 3):
Sappyjay, vvFish, jasonx

Sappyjay wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:48 pm

How much of the thread have you read before posting cause there is a lot of information already here from post #1. Happy reading! :)
thanks for the reply Sappyjay! :thumbup:

i just had a few reads with this thread and i struggle with some terms, with the hows, etc that's why i asked for help notes (quick guide) but i guess maybe like everyone else - i have to take the long learning road :)
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

RZAMK wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:07 pm

If you see and read the previous pages, you will find tips.

Be realistic my friend.
You will not find any magical way on the Internet, including on this site, to benefit you continuously and continuously.
With all due respect to Mr. Xard and his other friends and colleagues, all of these systems and indicators can be helpful when you have found your way and used them as helpers.
thanks for the reply RZAMK! :thumbup:

yes friend, i'm a realistic person and there really is no magic or holy grail with forex trading (i also have my ups and downs) and similar to my reply to Sappyjay - i just had a few reads with this thread and i struggle with some terms, with the hows, etc that's why i asked for help notes (quick guide) but i guess maybe like everyone else - i have to take the long learning road :)

i am and many of us are really thankful to a few forex traders like Xard777, Mladen, Mntiwana, among others who gives us helpful systems and indicators :clap:
These users thanked the author jasonx for the post:
RZAMK
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

jasonx wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:55 pm

thanks for the reply RZAMK! :thumbup:

yes friend, i'm a realistic person and there really is no magic or holy grail with forex trading (i also have my ups and downs) and similar to my reply to Sappyjay - i just had a few reads with this thread and i struggle with some terms, with the hows, etc that's why i asked for help notes (quick guide) but i guess maybe like everyone else - i have to take the long learning road :)

i am and many of us are really thankful to a few forex traders like Xard777, Mladen, Mntiwana, among others who gives us helpful systems and indicators :clap:
Christ. Have mercy on my eyes aaaaaaaah :cry:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
jasonx
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎