Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:24 pm mrtools.....tried it today. Somehow it's stalling my platform. No idea why. Got only one window open as I only trade the US30. I tried it on another borker's platform, same problem....strange.....
yes............. it crash my whole pc make everyting so laggy................ but thx for update mrtool
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

RplusT wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:24 pm

mrtools.....tried it today. Somehow it's stalling my platform. No idea why. Got only one window open as I only trade the US30. I tried it on another borker's platform, same problem....strange.....
Weird got it on my platform and it's working smoothly for me,will see if I can figure out what the problem is, sorry about the problems.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RplusT

louisforex wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:29 am
Does this indicator repaint?
Couple days using and I don’t really see it repaints, and it’s kinda works for me.
I tried to run backtester on fast speed , for less than minute and it started bending up and down , not on the last couple bars but more deeper like 10-15 bars back. Or so.

Still I keep it on live chart and like it’s last bars direction.

So you try, and see it your self.
Sincerely,
Sergei

mrtools wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:13 am

Mtf added.
hi is it possible to have h6 h8 h12 time frames added to this indicator ? also is it possible to have it drawn as a histogram in bar form with the colour based on the slope change?

reason being there is a osma indicator macd that with correct settings if you get three time frames align or two out the three time frames alighn makes for very fruit ful profits - would also wish that to made into a histo based on the slope (which the horizontal line is based on)
( happy to pay for the above if i have to would rather not have to :D but i dont mind so long as it gets done :D)

please also could you kindly add h6 h8 h12 time frames to this gem

many thanks Ayrton

Csj179t wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:39 am

Couple days using and I don’t really see it repaints, and it’s kinda works for me.
I tried to run backtester on fast speed , for less than minute and it started bending up and down , not on the last couple bars but more deeper like 10-15 bars back. Or so.

Still I keep it on live chart and like it’s last bars direction.

So you try, and see it your self.
I’m going to test it once I get home. I had to leave my charts. But I changed the settings and noticed that it never lost. Which is a red flag for me.