NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Hi to you all,

Is there a good Stochastic indicator with push notifications? Hopefully MTF like 5x Stochastic alerts mtf below?

If not, MrTools, could you please add push notifications? I added the mq4 file. I tried with message alerts for squeezed ema of stochastic & alerts & mtf earlier, since I do not have the mq4, but I don't get along with the message system. I would like to use push. I also like the 5x Stochastic a lot, but also doesn't have push. Is it possible to add?

I hope you are willing to help :In Love:
5x Stochastic alerts mtf.ex4
(50.33 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
5x Stochastic alerts mtf.mq4
(14.75 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

cinare wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:06 pm
Hi to you all,

Is there a good Stochastic indicator with push notifications? Hopefully MTF like 5x Stochastic alerts mtf below?

If not, MrTools, could you please add push notifications? I added the mq4 file. I tried with message alerts for squeezed ema of stochastic & alerts & mtf earlier, since I do not have the mq4, but I don't get along with the message system. I would like to use push. I also like the 5x Stochastic a lot, but also doesn't have push. Is it possible to add?

Added push alerts(alertsNotify).
5x - Stochastic alerts mtf.mq4
(14.86 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

LikeRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 3:22 am
cinare wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:06 pm
Hi to you all,

Added push alerts(alertsNotify).
Thank you so much again!! :D :In Love: :hug:

kvak wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:59 am
Hello everyone.
Let me upload the indicator from Mr. Mladen here. Possibility to use timeframe as in MT5.

Happy trading.
Thank you for sharing and posting this up my friend :)
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

Reposting mladen's Stoch Dashboard.
It was buried in a thread that has 1000 pages.
Any time frame, any pair.
Stochastic Heatmap 2.mq4
(11.5 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
EURUSDM30_20200610stoch.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

I googled for Stoch rainbow and it was in a different thread
so I move it over here.
Stoch_rainbow.mq4
(7.83 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
NZDUSDH1.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)