Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

Some of you have questions about the Delta River. I think the best option is to give all available links. They are below. It is so far freely available. Links to some training videos (in Russian).
You can set captions.
  The other day published an improved version of DeltaRiver v.0.9.1.9 (fresh update)
DeltaRiver terminal for cluster (volumetric) analysis and trading
https://deltariver.pro
Community (English)
@deltariver_community_global
User community
@deltariver_community
Flood
@deltariver_chat
Discord
https://discord.gg/uWwkWs5
DeltaRiver v.0.9.1.9 (fresh update)
YouTube

1-1.png
1.png

I publish yesterday the Tankk indicator.
I know no more than yours. We test together. Test version.
Purple mist

indicator for visualizing market movement forecasts ...
brief instructions for use:
+ open the Chart Properties [F8], and uncheck the Auto Scroll chart.
+ shift the offset of the graph to the desired width [small triangle at the top of the graph field].
+ open the settings of the turkey [double click on the histogram on the left, where there is already a price],
and select FutureK = the number of candles ratio to search for forecasts:
the more FutureK, the more candles involved in the forecast.
+ if necessary, select the period and MTF for the Price [smoothing, 4 standard MACs].
+ close the turkey settings = click OK.
+ use the mouse to move the graph left and right = select the desired forecast picture.
+ if picked up, again go to the settings of the turkey, and fix the forecast = turn on AutoRefresh,
those. until a new high candle appears on AutoRefresh = the turkey does not change its values.
if AutoRefresh = current, then the turkey will redraw the forecast picture with each new candle of the current chart.
therefore, another option is to manually make screenshots of the forecast, or multiple forecasts.
to disable text:
set either Text size less than 5 = CPSize <5 ... or Text color = None.
vertical bars = Open price equals Close price = doji [did it on purpose].
in the archive: April screenshots: testing a turkey on a demo, on live quotes.
in general, there are no restrictions ... test ...
and remember: the indicator is not a horse - it won’t think for you!
_02-04-2020_173239.png
_02-04-2020_173419.png
_03-04-2020_193912.png
_03-04-2020_150418.png
PulseFilter.ex4
(8.67 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Purple Mist + April.zip
(631.89 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

tkhanfx wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:11 pm
amdudus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:27 am
We will continue to improve the trading system. See how accurate the inputs are.
For convenience, I included on the chart a line instead of a candle.
Hi amdudus. I'm assuming that's the HMA trend arrows TT indicator which was part of the templates, can you kindly share the inputs being used in the pics here?
Also, after testing this indicator on live charts, it has waterfall signals which do disappear when the chart is reset, is this a different updated version without these issues?
Thank you
I have not seen this. Possible reasons: low Internet speed. But most likely the fact is that I placed on each timeframe according to the indicator or made too small GAP 1-2 in the options.
  You can fix it yourself. I will take this into account in the improved template. Thank you.
From the screen below, we’ll leave not everything, but what works reliably. Some indicators have not yet been published.
Thank you
1-1.png

amdudus wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:41 am
Purple mist

+ shift the offset of the graph to the desired width [small triangle at the top of the graph field].
+ open the settings of the turkey [double click on the histogram on the left, where there is already a price],
+ if necessary, select the period and MTF for the Price [smoothing, 4 standard MACs].
+ use the mouse to move the graph left and right = select the desired forecast picture.
+ if picked up, again go to the settings of the turkey, and fix the forecast = turn on AutoRefresh,
those. until a new high candle appears on AutoRefresh = the turkey does not change its values.
if AutoRefresh = current, then the turkey will redraw the forecast picture with each new candle of the current chart.
therefore, another option is to manually make screenshots of the forecast, or multiple forecasts.
to disable text:
Hi.
I thing you upload wrong file...
purple list.
pu.png
Purple Mist.ex4
(33.1 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

kvak wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:40 am
amdudus wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:41 am
Purple mist

to disable text:
Hi.
I thing you upload wrong file...
purple list.
Thanks, that's right. Here is the update.
Purple Mist (2).ex4
(33.1 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

amdudus wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:59 am
tkhanfx wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:11 pm

Hi amdudus. I'm assuming that's the HMA trend arrows TT indicator which was part of the templates, can you kindly share the inputs being used in the pics here?
Also, after testing this indicator on live charts, it has waterfall signals which do disappear when the chart is reset, is this a different updated version without these issues?
Thank you
I have not seen this. Possible reasons: low Internet speed. But most likely the fact is that I placed on each timeframe according to the indicator or made too small GAP 1-2 in the options.
  You can fix it yourself. I will take this into account in the improved template. Thank you.
From the screen below, we’ll leave not everything, but what works reliably. Some indicators have not yet been published.
Thank you
Hello amdudus,
will that be included in the next newsletter?

Greetings

1. Similar Topics

1. 1236 Replies
    2. МТ4 Trading Systems: TRADE EXPRESS

154 Replies 42412 Views

by amdudus, Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 pm in Express Coding & Commercial Services

154 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”