Clone firm Darwinenc.com blacklisted by the FCA

The British regulator FCA issued a warning about another clone company that has been soliciting people within their jurisdiction – Dawinenc/Darwinexc. I think it is more than obvious which company they are a clone of.
Apparently the company in question has no proper license and posing as the Tradeslide Trading Tech Limited t/a DarwinEx company, which does have an FCA license.
What is more, said company is heavily suspected to be running investment scams on the unfortunate people that invest in it, so it is highly recommended to have no dealings with it at all.
What is weird is that I distinctly remember the FCA warning about other Darwinex clones in the past, I wonder why scammers pick that particular broker when they do this.

Re: Clone firm Darwinenc.com blacklisted by the FCA

mlawson71 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:57 pm The British regulator FCA issued a warning about another clone company that has been soliciting people within their jurisdiction – Dawinenc/Darwinexc. I think it is more than obvious which company they are a clone of.
Apparently the company in question has no proper license and posing as the Tradeslide Trading Tech Limited t/a DarwinEx company, which does have an FCA license.
What is more, said company is heavily suspected to be running investment scams on the unfortunate people that invest in it, so it is highly recommended to have no dealings with it at all.
What is weird is that I distinctly remember the FCA warning about other Darwinex clones in the past, I wonder why scammers pick that particular broker when they do this.
Damn imposters. We've had our share of Forex-station clones in the past as well but they never lasted. What a silly thing to do :eh:

Good share mate thank you Mr Lawson :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance