Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello trading friends, love all the contributions here , it took me a long time (scared) to post here. My question: I like the OBV (On Balance Volume) indicator. I have seen a lot of versions, I noticed especially the 'crosses' are popular. Personally I like the slope of the MA/red line. Is it possible to code this mtf version when the slope of the red line is changing direction in a different colour? This is a weird screenshot only to show the indi. Thanks a lot M. I have added a 2nd screenshot how I trade (roughly) hope you guys like it

Meyney wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:36 am Hello trading friends, love all the contributions here , it took me a long time (scared) to post here. My question: I like the OBV (On Balance Volume) indicator. I have seen a lot of versions, I noticed especially the 'crosses' are popular. Personally I like the slope of the MA/red line. Is it possible to code this mtf version when the slope of the red line is changing direction in a different colour? This is a weird screenshot only to show the indi. Thanks a lot M. I have added a 2nd screenshot how I trade (roughly) hope you guys like it
Hi, try these, looking forward to other better solutions.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
Meyney, Ayrton

You might also like this Parabolic OBV:
viewtopic.php?p=1295403049#p1295403049

Meyney wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:36 am Hello trading friends, love all the contributions here , it took me a long time (scared) to post here. My question: I like the OBV (On Balance Volume) indicator. I have seen a lot of versions, I noticed especially the 'crosses' are popular. Personally I like the slope of the MA/red line. Is it possible to code this mtf version when the slope of the red line is changing direction in a different colour? This is a weird screenshot only to show the indi. Thanks a lot M. I have added a 2nd screenshot how I trade (roughly) hope you guys like it
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Meyney