Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:29 am

You can take what you want but you most be experimented trader to take trades agains the trend. In the picture attached an entry that I personally would take despite being against the double ZZ
No worries to take that trade. as direction is clearly up. The ZZ only shows the current top which can be taken out any time despite the fact that it looks "authoritarian". ...lol..... Only if the price moves up but makes a lower high it may be considered as an indication that price might have reached a major top. Just trade what you see guys and go with the higher TFs.

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:53 pm
No worries to take that trade. as direction is clearly up. The ZZ only shows the current top which can be taken out any time despite the fact that it looks "authoritarian". ...lol..... Only if the price moves up but makes a lower high it may be considered as an indication that price might have reached a major top. Just rade what you see guys and go with the higher TFs.
True, I have a bad habit of getting sucked into lower TF's and stop looking at the bigger picture sometimes :mistake:
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post:
RplusT
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jgxpro wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:38 pm
1. First I opened *.tpl file in text editor, and searched for RSI. There's a line called 'fixed_height', which I set to zero.
OR
2. Later I chose RSI indi in Navigator->Enter: MQ4 Editor: I also set the 180 window height to 0->Save->Delete RSI indi from chart->Restart MT4-> Add it back->save template.
If you need pics, I can post from desktop:)
Dear Jgxpro,

Can you help us to share about files *.tpl and RSI indi that it's height windows have modified, and HMA Trend indi that can immediatly attached to chart.

Thanks.

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 pm Update - MONSTERg-v3 - Ideal on 15 min TF

Hopefully, this is my last upload - may you make life-changing Pip$
Enjoy!
Xard777
thank you Xard777 for this system! :In Love:

it really has been a long journey for the XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System, can anyone share their notes on how to better understand and how to effectively use this system (understanding the indicators; best currency pairs; can it be used for other time frames; how to set stop loss, target profit, entry; among others)? :think:

thank you :clap:
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea: