Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

Super Smoothed Moving Averages 34 EMA Wave Concept

Somebody mentioned us on Twitter requesting for the 34 EMA Wave using the Super Smoothed Averages Trend indicator by Mladen so I'll post it here.

Here is the template with the Super Smoothed Averages Trend indicator.
The wave is set to 34 period (Fibonacci number) on Exponential and placing 3 of the indicators on the chart to create a wave. One set to High, another set to Low and one set to Close and using it to enter on 4 Hour charts, when all three lines change color, this is a strong indication of a new trend.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 13):
nrv, Cazz223, AnCapFX, pipmagnet, tvhh94, charli, Rox, myrelax82, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, stond, Leoparderic48
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hi guys am new to this forum am a fulltime trader with 13 years trading experience but lost everything and its been bad, would really appreciate if anyone can please guid eme with any good non repaintining for real indicator if it is really there and works, am tired trying different indicators please do reply so I can make soem money as in a extreme situation

thank you waiting for your reply guys to this post

bhash wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:02 pm Hi guys am new to this forum am a fulltime trader with 13 yeras trading experience but lost everything and its been bad, woudl really appreciate if anyone can please guid eme with any good non repaintining for real indicator if it is really there and works, am tired trying different indicators please do reply so I can make soem money as in a extreme situation

I'm sorry but with 13 years of experience you shouldn't be relying on any indicator
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 3):
vvFish, Jimmy, constbln

bhash wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:02 pm Hi guys am new to this forum am a fulltime trader with 13 years trading experience but lost everything and its been bad, would really appreciate if anyone can please guid eme with any good non repaintining for real indicator if it is really there and works, am tired trying different indicators please do reply so I can make soem money as in a extreme situation

Try this..however you will need to play around with the indi settings and probably combine it with others.

Tradeonix is ok, nothing special, however it is better to build you own system.

Systems are dependent on the time you create them(if you create a system during a ranging market then it will only work during a ranging market and the same could be said for a trending market)

One system will never fit all.

I run 2 different systems - 1 min scalper and a 5min scalper but both are trend systems.

The only way you gonna learn to trade is by building you own system.

And dont ask for systems as it takes months/years to design and backtest-forward test it and also going through countless threads and looking for indis to enhance your system so a person will most likely not share it. Not because of selfishness but because they know the hard work that goes into it.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 4):
Skyold, berserkyjc, TECHHDATE07, Jackson Doh

Pava wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:25 am Here is set up for 1H Chart...When Peak indicator shows reversal & RSI has same color, it is safe to inter a trade...(There is 1 green peak in the middle of the chart and RSI turned Green after it...I think it is safe also, because there isn't much space between Peak and the reversal in RSI)...enjoy...
Hi, can I have your peak's input and also how can u deal with its repaint, when trend too strong this indi make a lot of continuous top, bottom, but when reload the chart it only show HH, LL signal

Deez wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:04 pm

Try this..however you will need to play around with the indi settings and probably combine it with others.

Tradeonix is ok, nothing special, however it is better to build you own system.

Systems are dependent on the time you create them(if you create a system during a ranging market then it will only work during a ranging market and the same could be said for a trending market)

One system will never fit all.

I run 2 different systems - 1 min scalper and a 5min scalper but both are trend systems.

The only way you gonna learn to trade is by building you own system.

And dont ask for systems as it takes months/years to design and backtest-forward test it and also going through countless threads and looking for indis to enhance your system so a person will most likely not share it. Not because of selfishness but because they know the hard work that goes into it.
Any feedback from anyone using the system?

Moving AveragesRe: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

Jimmy an Deez if you guys can please reply to this post as its really driving me nuts am struggling to get mladens 34 super smoothed emas and tryign to shift timeframe ot timeframe right from the 5 min to the 15 m and then the 1h and the 4h, of you guys have tested mladens 34 super smoothed ema as it keeps loosing no matter what is there a better ema number setting to a 50 or a 100 or the 34 ema works on a different timeframe ? Hve you got success with this 34 super smoothed ema of mladen guys /

Please do reply atleast something so can not make the mistakes which am making now.

tradersanbrokers wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:44 am Jimmy an Deez if you guys can please reply to this post as its really driving me nuts am struggling to get mladens 34 super smoothed emas and tryign to shift timeframe ot timeframe right from the 5 min to the 15 m and then the 1h and the 4h, of you guys have tested mladens 34 super smoothed ema as it keeps loosing no matter what is there a better ema number setting to a 50 or a 100 or the 34 ema works on a different timeframe ? Hve you got success with this 34 super smoothed ema of mladen guys /

Please do reply atleast something so can not make the mistakes which am making now.
Could you drop that indicator here please..

Also keep this in mind when looking for settings - every currency pair has different volumes, so what works on one will not work for the other, also the time of the day plays a role.