Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi guys.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as too how to use the POWERDASH1 i have looked endlessly trying find any small nuggets as to regards to the symbol meanings at the top of the indicator.....
my conclusion so far is when it lights a pair up it is trending in the color direction either buy or sell...
thankyou guys and gals...

thanks xard your tireless work is much appreciated brother

Sappyjay wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:41 pm

So the extreme spike with red bar disappeared? even though C2 and C3 were there?
Guys and girls dont you read the Xard explanation about how to trade?
Trade from square to square, take trades when price pullback on support and resssistances and when HMA give signal, (color of candles, background,Etc.) you dont need spyke indicator it is just an extra. Rsi 0 level cross is a good point.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 8):
xGFund, Sappyjay, Pikachu, SWicak, Banzai, pipalong, Erebøs_X, StuartWong

Cladi39 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:27 am
Trade from square to square, take trades when price pullback on support and resssistances and when HMA give signal, (color of candles, background,Etc.) you dont need spyke indicator it is just an extra. Rsi 0 level cross is a good point.
Where do we must locate "HMA Trend" indicator, so we can attach the indi on chart.
I follow "HMA Trend" in subfolder "Market", but still can not be attached on chart individually.
These users thanked the author yonsgomar for the post:
Banzai

yonsgomar wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:15 pm

Where do we must locate "HMA Trend" indicator, so we can attach the indi on chart.
I follow "HMA Trend" in subfolder "Market", but still can not be attached on chart individually.
My best experience is to download it from the market.
Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/22515
Or download it directly from your MT4 terminal here:
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
Banzai

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Cladi39 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:27 am
Thanks for this , so those cycles can last a few days and only trades in direction of arrow can be taken?

Can we take longs on smaller ZigZag lines whilst in the larger short cycle?

I also remember him saying only longs above daily open and only shorts below daily open but some of the best trend trades seem to form under daily open and vice versa?
Attachments
May the Pip$ be with you always....