NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools,

please, can you add "automatic next higher TF" to this indicator. It doesn't really serve the purpose of an MTF Indicator if one got to change the MTF settings every time when using a different current TF. I see it's hasn't got Enum TF's but I guess it's no problem to change that.
It's a very precise indicator for both, range and trend. I've been using it for a while and want to continue to use it. But I'd also like to switch to others TF to see what's the situation there. Thank you!
WPR averages OnChart smooth arrows alerts.ex4
(220.11 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:35 am
alpha24 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:54 am
Dear Master Mrtools,
please,Please,please add interpolation to this indicator.
Thanks in advance
Do you mind if I update it too?
welcome sir, I don't mind
Success in trading is being always on right side of every trade.

I'm trying to define or find an indicator that will detect a wicking/noisy markets

Like EURNZD this week for example:

I have searched all over the forum and couldn't find anything like that, maybe any references or ideas friends?

thanks

rotembar_ wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:07 pm
I'm trying to define or find an indicator that will detect a wicking/noisy markets

I have searched all over the forum and couldn't find anything like that, maybe any references or ideas friends?

thanks

ruQ1ME8.png
Try!!
app.php/attach/file/3347801
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

all indicators average the price on a vertical scale, which is on the right of the chart.
and there’s not a single one averaging the number of bars on a horizontal scale.
this zigzag indicates the number of bars in each leg of the zigzag.
Please attach to him the function of calculating the average number of bars in one leg.
that is, the number of bars in a story,
which he covers divided by the number of legs in this story.
Averaged zigzag for determining cycles.
this will allow you to see the deviation of the length of the movement from the average value of the duration
ZigZagWithValue_Bars limited.mq4
(16.79 KiB) Downloaded 29 times

pacois wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:07 pm
rotembar_ wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:07 pm

thanks
Try!!
app.php/attach/file/3347801

Thank you, I've checked this indicator but unfortunately, he doesn't do exactly what I'm looking for.
I've tried to code an indicator by my own that does this kinda of filter.

what I came with was this idea: I will sum the whole movement of X candles backward (Sigma High-Low)
then I will check the (current close - [current+X] close) * Y

where X and Y are external params

and then I will plot two lines, one for the (Sigma High-Low) and one for the (current close - current+X close) * Y

If the total movement is bigger then the momentum I will consider this as noisy/Wicky

And on top of that, I've just added a moving average to [(current close - current+X close) * Y] the allow smoothing

Lemme show you

The dark red Signals a market you don't want to trade-in

I will attach the indicator and maybe we could Improve it together
Sum movement v2.mq4
(30.76 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

154 Replies 25032 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

154 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”