Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: ↑
Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 pm
Update - MONSTERg-v3 - Ideal on 15 min TF

Hopefully, this is my last upload - may you make life-changing Pip$
Enjoy!
Xard777

Thanks to you for your untiring application.
Hope, nevertheless, that you write now and again sometimes an answer to us on important questions:)
Trade what you see, not what you think

Dear Xard,
The line that goes with the candles and changes from red to blue is the HMA?
I have two indicators of his that are HMA1 and HMA2 but they do not coincide with the lines that appear in the monster. I would like to know if we can test that indicator (HMA) in the system tester with an average to see if when we cross we could perform an EA. Can you provide an indicator to test? Th.

bounty_hunt3r wrote: ↑
Fri May 22, 2020 12:54 pm
pipalong wrote: ↑
Fri May 22, 2020 4:44 am
Im not sure what im doing wrong but i cant get the HMA Trend to load. Ive even installed a fresh version of MT4 and i still get the error Cannot Load in the experts tab.
FX Choice is my broker and mt4 version build 1260. I was hoping it was just me and this new update would fix it but it still will never load for me. Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks for the help.
Yes, same as me, it will never load for me. I have downloaded it from the mql5 market and here with the new version(all put into the market folder since I downloaded it from mql5 first).

I tried 3 different broker MT4, 3 of them also never loaded for me, so I just give up using HMA Trend. So yes, you are not the only one.

The thing is, at first I downloaded it from mql5, it worked on normal chart, but after I chose the template, it won't working anymore, then HMA Trend will not load anymore forever even you are clicking or right click it.
WTF?! That sounds really weird..
Mhhh..I have downloaded now the monsterg-v3 system and tried it on another broker beside the broker "alpari" that I am using. So other brokers - different MT4.
1. First I downloaded the HMA-Trend from the market. Ether from website and download it from there and it opens automatically MT4 or I can download directly from MT4.
2. then copy the template and indicators into the folder except "market" folder. Because in previous version xard777 has provided the hma-trend but it did not work for me, so I left this step out by copying this folder.
3. Then open default chart and open monsterg-v3 template
and see there it works.

So on 2different brokers it works for me. If it is not working for you, then you might did something different?

My last guess is that I don't use a mql5account and do not connect it with MT4.

Here a proof:
A1.png
A2.png
A3.png

So the way I see it for normal entry is:

Confirmation 1 Extreme Spike with colour (green for buy red for short)
Confirmation 2 HMA Arrow
Confirmation 3 Colour of candle once closed

Once those three things have lined up you may enter, for continuation trade drop down to 5M TF and look for HMA arrow for entry as well as daily open for either shorts or longs.

Anyone have a better system for this chart trading indices or forex?
Algo.png
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Sappyjay wrote: ↑
Fri May 22, 2020 11:18 pm
So the way I see it for normal entry is:

Confirmation 1 Extreme Spike with colour (green for buy red for short)
Confirmation 2 HMA Arrow
Confirmation 3 Colour of candle once closed

Once those three things have lined up you may enter, for continuation trade drop down to 5M TF and look for HMA arrow for entry as well as daily open for either shorts or longs.

Anyone have a better system for this chart trading indices or forex?
Following your written confirmation rules + considering other factors like OCTAVEMATH, this can be pretty solid then.

Here is a counter-example which I watch this live right now:
USDCADM15.png
As far I could seen the confirmation where there but new printing. It can go of course now lower or maybe going up further.
I did some heavy backtesting in the last couple of days :D

Well after a while I think you might notice something where people here call it as an "edge".

Attachments 2024
  1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 34330 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13788 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”