Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

So the way I see it for normal entry is:

Confirmation 1 Extreme Spike with colour (green for buy red for short)
Confirmation 2 HMA Arrow
Confirmation 3 Colour of candle once closed

Once those three things have lined up you may enter, for continuation trade drop down to 5M TF and look for HMA arrow for entry as well as daily open for either shorts or longs.

Anyone have a better system for this chart trading indices or forex?
Attachments
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Sappyjay wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:18 pm So the way I see it for normal entry is:

Confirmation 1 Extreme Spike with colour (green for buy red for short)
Confirmation 2 HMA Arrow
Confirmation 3 Colour of candle once closed

Once those three things have lined up you may enter, for continuation trade drop down to 5M TF and look for HMA arrow for entry as well as daily open for either shorts or longs.

Anyone have a better system for this chart trading indices or forex?
Following your written confirmation rules + considering other factors like OCTAVEMATH, this can be pretty solid then.

Here is a counter-example which I watch this live right now: As far I could seen the confirmation where there but new printing. It can go of course now lower or maybe going up further.
I did some heavy backtesting in the last couple of days :D

Well after a while I think you might notice something where people here call it as an "edge".
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
fadhayemustafa

Pikachu wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:30 pm

Following your written confirmation rules + considering other factors like OCTAVEMATH, this can be pretty solid then.

Here is a counter-example which I watch this live right now:
USDCADM15.png

As far I could seen the confirmation where there but new printing. It can go of course now lower or maybe going up further.
I did some heavy backtesting in the last couple of days :D

Well after a while I think you might notice something where people here call it as an "edge".
So the extreme spike with red bar disappeared? even though C2 and C3 were there?

Pikachu wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:50 pm

Yes it was there but disappeared.

Same thing for AUDUSD . Here is a 5mchart but it happens as well with m15 of course.

AUDUSDM5.png

Trading these white arrows even with your confirmation is...lets 'say risky. Maybe you take a closer look of those blue small dots ? ;)
so fourth confirmation could be RSI cross zero line in direction of trade?

Price did also rally in direction of trade without hitting stop loss in your example though....

Pikachu wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:01 am

Pipswise extreme spike with color bar...but question is where was exreme spike originally? at the place where it is now looking at the chart or earlier? tricky micky... :lol:
following this method we can gain some small pips or running into losses :sweat:
Could use ATR for 1st TP and exits, 1x ATR for TP or 1.5x ATR for trailing stop loss and SL.

All credit goes to my NNFX group that created that indicator.
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post (total 2):
Banzai, hannele