Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Holmes27 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:02 pm Hello MrTools

Re my request in post 9700, I’ve just realised that I had made the request for the wrong indicator.

Would you please instead add the input option 'Arrows drawn on newest bar of higher timeframe bar’ to both of the two attached indicators? This would make it a lot easier in mtf mode to quickly see on which lower timeframe bar the trend change becomes ‘locked’ on the higher timeframe.

The two indicators are:

1. Zero Lag Hull Trend envelopes (mtf + alerts)

2. Zero Lag Hull Trend envelopes – histo (mtf + alerts)

With kind regards

Holmes27
Added the arrows to the histo version, and on the on chart version don't think the shift option will work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Holmes27, pipsquirrel, cinare, camisa, Ayrton

Jimmy, agreed :), it is a lagging confirmation. (Still, 99% of indicators ARE lagging indicators).
Its a mobile mt4 capture cause that is what I had available when making the question.
The thinking behind this, is if one can use a MACD with multiple averages / signals to substitute a 3 moving average crossover system that takes space on the main window, whereas the MACD would be in a subwindow. Its just a way to refrain from asking for the 3 moving average crossover system in a subwindow instead of the usual of being displayed in the main window.

So, the question remains, if anybody has seen such an implementation of MACD with 3 averages before - anywhere on this site? because I HAVE searched but not located any.

Jimmy wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:15 am

That's just a MACD on mobile MT4 app with 2 additional Moving Averages added. It wouldn't be beneficial. Those extra Moving Averages just act as a lagging confirmation, like this:

mrtools,

please, can you add "automatic next higher TF" to this indicator. It doesn't really serve the purpose of an MTF Indicator if one got to change the MTF settings every time when using a different current TF. I see it's hasn't got Enum TF's but I guess it's no problem to change that.
It's a very precise indicator for both, range and trend. I've been using it for a while and want to continue to use it. But I'd also like to switch to others TF to see what's the situation there. Thank you!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Skyold