NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

vvFish wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:51 am
nbibu wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:26 am

hi wfish! is that integrated in the RSI? is it not repaiting?
:think:
Where do you see RSI?
sorry i meant to say stochastic, i was thinking about rsi because i made a post few days ago about ma touching the 90 10 leves same as in your photo but is not very reliable, i was just curios is that is repaiting in some ways the extremes ....

billbroch wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:34 pm
Can someone add divergence signals to this indi? I'm not sure what it is even doing but it looks like it has good divergence capabilities.

Also a version with divergence trendline breaks would be good too.

Thanks
Created by Mrtools in another post . Thanks mrtools!!!

palnd w/divergentce and mtf
palnd_v1.56 divergence.ex4
(85.14 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Hello MrTools

Re my request in post 9700, I’ve just realised that I had made the request for the wrong indicator.

Would you please instead add the input option 'Arrows drawn on newest bar of higher timeframe bar’ to both of the two attached indicators? This would make it a lot easier in mtf mode to quickly see on which lower timeframe bar the trend change becomes ‘locked’ on the higher timeframe.

The two indicators are:

1. Zero Lag Hull Trend envelopes (mtf + alerts)

2. Zero Lag Hull Trend envelopes – histo (mtf + alerts)

With kind regards

Holmes27
ZL Hull Trend envelopes(mtf+alerts).ex4
(47.71 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
ZL Hull Trend envelopes - histo (mtf + alerts).ex4
(39.98 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
To Upload.png

Hello, does anybody know of a MACD indicator for MT4, with 3 individual signal lines / moving averages, like in the picture?

I know you can accomplish this by dragging two additional moving averages on the MACD subwindow but I am looking for a MACD indicator that has 3 moving averages embedded within the indicator.
MACD with 3 signal lines.jpg

chris006 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:42 pm
Hello, does anybody know of a MACD indicator for MT4, with 3 individual signal lines / moving averages, like in the picture?

I know you can accomplish this by dragging two additional moving averages on the MACD subwindow but I am looking for a MACD indicator that has 3 moving averages embedded within the indicator.
That's just a MACD on mobile MT4 app with 2 additional Moving Averages added. It wouldn't be beneficial. Those extra Moving Averages just act as a lagging confirmation, like this:
3-line-macd-on-mt4-mobile.png
Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators) new 2020 account coming soon.
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Holmes27 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:02 pm
Hello MrTools

Re my request in post 9700, I’ve just realised that I had made the request for the wrong indicator.

Would you please instead add the input option 'Arrows drawn on newest bar of higher timeframe bar’ to both of the two attached indicators? This would make it a lot easier in mtf mode to quickly see on which lower timeframe bar the trend change becomes ‘locked’ on the higher timeframe.

The two indicators are:

With kind regards

Holmes27
Added the arrows to the histo version, and on the on chart version don't think the shift option will work.
ZL Hull Trend envelopes - histo (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
(49.11 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
GBPUSDM15.png

Jimmy, agreed :), it is a lagging confirmation. (Still, 99% of indicators ARE lagging indicators).
Its a mobile mt4 capture cause that is what I had available when making the question.
The thinking behind this, is if one can use a MACD with multiple averages / signals to substitute a 3 moving average crossover system that takes space on the main window, whereas the MACD would be in a subwindow. Its just a way to refrain from asking for the 3 moving average crossover system in a subwindow instead of the usual of being displayed in the main window.

So, the question remains, if anybody has seen such an implementation of MACD with 3 averages before - anywhere on this site? because I HAVE searched but not located any.

Jimmy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:15 am
chris006 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:42 pm

That's just a MACD on mobile MT4 app with 2 additional Moving Averages added. It wouldn't be beneficial. Those extra Moving Averages just act as a lagging confirmation, like this:

mrtools wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:52 am
Holmes27 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:02 pm
Hello MrTools

The two indicators are:

With kind regards

Holmes27
Added the arrows to the histo version, and on the on chart version don't think the shift option will work.
The histo arrow in addition to the on-chart version will work just fine for me MrTools - thank you so much for making the modification.

Kind regards

Holmes27

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

154 Replies 25033 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

154 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”