Re: Volatility Ratio

Dan15 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:24 am Hi Jimmy,

I cannot see the median line as seen the photo which u have attached. What am i doing wrong here? Also if i was to browse the indicators of Mladen only, how do i do that?

Many Thanks
Dan
Hello Dan, welcome to the site :)

You can add the median line in the "Levels" tab of the indicator's option as shown below. For this setup, add a level of "1".

In a bid to avoid mass leeching, we do not encourage downloading files or indicators from a specific member or coder here. Pack downloads have been purposely disabled as it defeats the purpose of a participating forum (which is what we encourage here).

To narrow things down a bit, you may browse all the files and attachments here by using our: Attachments Database or our Daily Download thread.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: Volatility Ratio

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:55 am
Hello Dan, welcome to the site :)

You can add the median line in the "Levels" tab of the indicator's option as shown below. For this setup, add a level of "1".

mt4-how-to-add-levels-to-an-indicator.jpg

In a bid to avoid mass leeching, we do not encourage downloading files or indicators from a specific member or coder here. Pack downloads have been purposely disabled as it defeats the purpose of a participating forum (which is what we encourage here).

To narrow things down a bit, you may browse all the files and attachments here by using our: Attachments Database or our Daily Download thread.
Thanks a lot Jimmy.