Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:19 am Here is the DOW taking off inside the Orange box (within the first two hours of the Opening Bell).
We already know direction off the BIAS Semafor.
We can clearly see the 2nd White DOT off the 5 min chart.
And PRICE crossed DOWN at the Trend line for +150 Pip$

FOLKS - It's not Rocket Science, trading should be fun and full of Pip$
I can lead you to the watering hole but for the love of trying I just can't make you pull the trigger :-)
That's something that you are going to have to do for yourself.
Best of luck
Xard777
There have been several versions of trading system however I find myself falling in love with the original XARD Trading (XARD-20200130 version). On this particular setup, is there a way to turn on an alert/push notification for when the any of the Semafor display? If I'm asking a duplication question, please just refer to the post to turn on the alerts. Thanks for all your hard work and service!!!

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stond wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 6:48 pm

This is the same. Your broker has two decimal places for DowJ, mine has zero decimal places. Your PANEL shows four. Throw away two decimal places and it is the same
It's the same with SPD, you have 40.1 and I have 0.3. Your SPD is 0.4. The question of decimal places and PANEL settings
So does it only do that on indices? cause this is UJ. Same panel as indices and settings.
Attachments
May the Pip$ be with you always....

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stond wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:59 pm

It's a bit different with JPY. They have 3 decimal places. I set JPY in my PANEL to 3 decimal places. I count pips without this third place, 649 round to two places = 65

This has already been shown a few pages earlier as you need to change the code
Ok forgetting the panel for a min, if i select crosshair on MT4 and measure a few candles I get roughly the same pips as the ADR panel counter for both and US30 def have a higher count with crosshairs.

The ATR numbers of both also correlates that US30 has much higher pips than UJ.
Attachments
May the Pip$ be with you always....