Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

cinare wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:29 pm
Hi MrTools,

The histo version is much lighter. For testing purposes, I tested it on 20 charts in one open mt4 instance. Great! Thank you! :In Love: :thumbup:

However, I also use the zlhull mtf + arrows. That one has the same problem. Is it possible to adjust that one as well?
Hello Mr Tools

Could I please add to cinare's request an additional request for the input option 'Arrows drawn on newest bar of higher timeframe bar?' to be included re MTF usage?

Thanks MrTools

Holmes27

cinare wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:29 pm
Hi MrTools,

The histo version is much lighter. For testing purposes, I tested it on 20 charts in one open mt4 instance. Great! Thank you! :In Love: :thumbup:

However, I also use the zlhull mtf + arrows. That one has the same problem. Is it possible to adjust that one as well?
This is as light as I can make it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
cinare, pipsquirrel

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi MrTools,

I am soo sorry, I think I did not say clearly enough... The histo that you alreadyy adjusted was super! Soo much lighter and I tested it with 19 or 20 charts in one mt4 instance and there was nearly no lag. So super! I will test this newer version also, but it was already light after you adjusted it... But thank you again! :thumbup:

But the non-histo version (included here) has the same problem... It is very heavy on proc. power. Could you make that one lighter as well? I really hope so.. :In Love:

cinare wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 3:21 am Hi MrTools,

I am soo sorry, I think I did not say clearly enough... The histo that you alreadyy adjusted was super! Soo much lighter and I tested it with 19 or 20 charts in one mt4 instance and there was nearly no lag. So super! I will test this newer version also, but it was already light after you adjusted it... But thank you again! :thumbup:

But the non-histo version (included here) has the same problem... It is very heavy on proc. power. Could you make that one lighter as well? I really hope so.. :In Love:
My mistake, but the one you posted is as light as it can be, you might want to check if something else is causing the problem.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
cinare

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:05 am

My mistake, but the one you posted is as light as it can be, you might want to check if something else is causing the problem.
Ok, thanks! No problem. I will devide it between multiple mt4 instances and then there is no problem. I checked with all other apps closed and that was no solution. I thought because the histo version was so much lighter after you modded it, maybe this would also. But thanks for looking into it :thumbup: