Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RplusT wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:54 pm
xard777 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:58 am
Update on MONSTERg

Placed HMA1 line into MA code so now the candles work with HMA1 line and Trend Lines - still testing.
I simplified the ZigZag2 line so now it only draws off the Small Blue Dots.
Xard777
Actually having the high/low band as an MTF (red) i.e showing the higher TF on the lower TF like 5m on 1m or 15m on 5m......... serves the trading very well.

TMA mtf.JPG
Hi RplusT,
Can you include indicators and a template? Looks very good. I know these indicators. I don't know what their names are.

stond

Hi XARD, is this MONSTERg system only for WS30 symbol only? I was using your profiles and templates and indicators for USDCHF, could not launch them properly. The HMA Trend could not attach to the chart and have errors. Could you please provide an templates to be used for normal currency pairs. Thanks.

The expert tab said "18:50:05.518 !!!-MT4 X-XARDg-MA USDCHF,M15: *******Buffer MisMatch!!! 40 38"

Pikachu wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:42 pm
Some nice setups here on M1 Chart - very good for scalping.

Method similar to what Cladi39 has already shown in his pictures.

EURUSDM1.png
NZDUSDM1.png
AUDUSDM1.png
GBPUSDM1.png
Hi, Could you provide your template please, I tried XARD version could not launch properly because it is used only for WS30.

taipan wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:02 pm
Pikachu wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:42 pm
Some nice setups here on M1 Chart - very good for scalping.

Method similar to what Cladi39 has already shown in his pictures.

EURUSDM1.png
NZDUSDM1.png
AUDUSDM1.png
GBPUSDM1.png
Hi, Could you provide your template please, I tried XARD version could not launch properly because it is used only for WS30.
I am using the template that xard777 has provided. Did you tried to manually load the template without to use xards profile?. I load only indicators and template to my folder.

Also download this here:

hma-trend-indicator.mq4
(3.91 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

After download and loading the template everything is there.

stond wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:00 pm
RplusT wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:54 pm

Actually having the high/low band as an MTF (red) i.e showing the higher TF on the lower TF like 5m on 1m or 15m on 5m......... serves the trading very well.

TMA mtf.JPG
Hi RplusT,
Can you include indicators and a template? Looks very good. I know these indicators. I don't know what their names are.

stond
Well, nothing special. I just used a MA ribbon which I have adjusted for MTF. I use settings 24/2/High and 24/2/Low . No shift. For "TimeFrame write -1 (minus 1) and it will automatically show the next higher TF to the current. TF. If you write -2 it will show 2TFs higher.
MA ribbon filled + shift 1.03 mtf nmc.ex4
(26.56 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

Pikachu wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:06 pm
taipan wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:02 pm

I am using the template that xard777 has provided. Did you tried to manually load the template without to use xards profile?. I load only indicators and template to my folder.

After download and loading the template everything is there.
Hi XARD, I did download the indi (HMA Trend from your recommened website) as mentioned in several post but it did not work out. I had tried your profile and did not work as well. I had also reboote the mt4 after loading all the necessary files expecially the profiles folder.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 34640 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13883 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”